Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

PMDG JS41 Screenshots

Guest ightenhill

Todays Flight decided to recreate Easterns Bergen to Birmingham Flight.... Obtaining clearence at Bergen for a Northern departure which will bring us back over the field after the initial climb..1-149.jpgGently and gracefully lifting away..3-41.jpgBack over Fleslend; the route will take us down the Norwegian coast then across the North Sea to Scotland.2-70.jpgHeading out to Sea4-28.jpgFinally the Scottish Coast5-21.jpgSlow descent , loosing that speed6-15.jpgHeading into Birmingham7-8.jpgAbout to grease the Center Line8-8.jpgA nice surprise was a WOAI sister craft at the stand9-4.jpgDanny Collison

Yep, shadowing is on, although its a little jagged on my system, but I still like the effect! :)
Don't worry.. it's jagged on everybody's system.......Unfortunately, the MS Aces team never fully implemented it (hence DX10 "preview" rather than just DX10). But yes, if you can overlook the jaggies, the effect is pretty cool as you make a turn in the sunlight and watch the shadows move accross the cockpit....

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Danny, those shots are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Danny,Absolutely amazing shots. I one day hope to have a rig that can run FSX to where it looks like that. Lucky man!Keep em' coming!!

Guest ightenhill

I think FSX is finally coming together now the quality is matched by a decent FPS

Danny, great screens! :( What scenery(s) are you using when taking off at Bergen and flying over the Norwegian coast?

Erik L.

Some more, from EGAE (Eglinton, Londonderry UK) to EGPH (Edinburgh, UK) at Dusk / Night!By the way... seem to have some trouble with external lights showing up, not sure if its me or a bug? Anyway heres some screenies...On the ramp..fsx2009-09-0819-49-35-27.jpgLining up, RWY 26fsx2009-09-0819-57-56-69.jpg'Rotate!'fsx2009-09-0819-59-32-84.jpgSee what I mean about the external lights!! :(fsx2009-09-0819-59-59-12.jpgTurning Northfsx2009-09-0820-02-27-87.jpgfsx2009-09-0820-07-41-81.jpgAlso can't see the external lights from the VC ! :(fsx2009-09-0820-08-04-93.jpgfsx2009-09-0820-24-44-64.jpgLanding..fsx2009-09-0820-52-08-29.jpgSorry if there was too many shots, but just loving this plane! Thanks PMDG! :D

Guest ightenhill
Danny, great screens! :( What scenery(s) are you using when taking off at Bergen and flying over the Norwegian coast?
Its Cloud 9s Bergen (which I seem to remember being one of the first FSX airports I ever bought) and it still looks great.. Birmingham is UK2000..

Guest ightenhill

This mornings Flight is a BA flight from Glasgow to Southampton.. Should be anice 1hr 41minute hop along DCS N615 CALDA DCT KEPAD DCT DISIT A34 KIDLI N859 CPTDeparture is 23..1-150.jpgMaking our way to 232-71.jpgPositive ROC3-42.jpg4-29.jpgNow lets see how save works mid flight ;)

Holy smokes, there are some beautiful shots here!Just got this bird tonight, and it's now past 3am :( but it's worth it.Cheers PMDG Team, amazing job!J41.jpg

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Holy smokes, there are some beautiful shots here!Just got this bird tonight, and it's now past 3am :( but it's worth it.Cheers PMDG Team, amazing job!
tim,great to see you in some other forum other than rex,you must shell out some money to pmdg,i bought rex after looking at pictures posted here, md-11/j 41 with rex 2 makes me spend more time on my system than working vivek
Thank you very much Robert! That's REX 2...
guys,what software do you all use to post photos in the forumvivek

Guest ightenhill

Finishing the Glasgow Southampton run...Climbing to the TOC out over the Lake District.1-151.jpgMaking the IAS descent through some pretty bumpy weather..2-72.jpgSouthampton 3-43.jpgAnother WOAI Eastern was there but int he old colours...4-30.jpgVivek I just resize with Irfanview and thats it.. No other PP..UK2000 Glasgow and UK 2000 free Southampton from the UK VFR demo

Loving the screenshots and loving this plane!I was flying a lot of short hop MD-80 / DC-9 runs, but I think I found a new favorite for awhile!The detail you guys put in this is incredilbe. It really shines @ 5040 x 1050 on the triple wide, and with TIR5 its an amazing bird to fly. Really makes you feel immersed.Top notch effort PMDG crew! I'll post some Real Widescreen images tonight!