Sign in to follow this  
Guest captbdel767

AirSimmer A320 RELEASED

They are to busy doing damage control on their forums. Just went over there and it is getting ugly. "Want my Money Back" was the one I just read.

Ryan, afaik you're a mod at the airsimmer forum and you're not a part of the dev team, or the management or anything.. So my question is why on the earth you're lawyering this guys for free?
80% Knowledge, 20% Trust. :)

They are to busy doing damage control on their forums. Just went over there and it is getting ugly. "Want my Money Back" was the one I just read.
Yep, their forums are full of hot-headed people that don't get the point... :( RegardsChris

80% Knowledge, 20% Trust. :)
OK wise it up to 80% silence, 20% patience. You'll not regret it.

"I see only one hot-headed person and that is not me."Just%20Kidding.gifYou're too kind.

OK wise it up to 80% silence, 20% patience. You'll not regret it.
I recon that's a quote for truth. The dust will settle eventually.

Guys relax if you don't like it don't support it don't buy it that's all I can understand your anger but were all here because we love aviation and simming, aerosoft has in a320 coming up only for fsx as far as know its lite in systems, unfortunately for the extreme hard simmers. And if you want too find out about how the airsimmer a320 handles, flys etc etc then buy the basic airsimmer a320, fly it find out if its for you! if not get the refund at flight1 they have always been good with that policy, and I'm shocked that it even exist in times like theses.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I'm a litle confused with something. This current package only has the A320. Will there be a seperate pack for the A318/319/321 and will that cost $90 too? Or is it a free model (as long as you have the 320) when finished?

Danny

Bloody hell, look at yourselves people! You're having a whinge because Airsimmer released a lite version of their product. SO DON'T BUY IT! Wait for the advanced model and get that. Hell, if Airsimmer let anyone know that the lite version was done but they're waiting for the advanced version to be finished before they released the lite version people would be whinging that they had to wait.*******, why would anyone want to develop for FS these days after reading some of these comments is beyond me. 'PMDG don't have any bugs.' Every PMDG product I own (and I've got them all) has had at least one patch. Airliner-XP destroyed Dreamfleet. At least Airsimmer are still progressing with their A320.Have a bit of respect and manners to the developers, and they'll have a bit of respect and manners to the community. And no, I'm not an Airsimmer a really excited user, I'm not even a member on their forums. Cheers, SLuggy

So we have to pay 40 bucks for a buggy version, then another 50 for the (hopefully) bug free version when it comes out???Errrr?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Bloody hell, look at yourselves people! You're having a whinge because Airsimmer released a lite version of their product. SO DON'T BUY IT! Wait for the advanced model and get that. Hell, if Airsimmer let anyone know that the lite version was done but they're waiting for the advanced version to be finished before they released the lite version people would be whinging that they had to wait.*******, why would anyone want to develop for FS these days after reading some of these comments is beyond me. 'PMDG don't have any bugs.' Every PMDG product I own (and I've got them all) has had at least one patch. Airliner-XP destroyed Dreamfleet. At least Airsimmer are still progressing with their A320.Have a bit of respect and manners to the developers, and they'll have a bit of respect and manners to the community. And no, I'm not an Airsimmer a really excited user, I'm not even a member on their forums. Cheers, SLuggy
I think nobody is angry about their product itself, but about not granting a fair upgrade price to the customers of the basic version which is obviously a substrate of the upcoming advanced version. So the argumentation against the customers to pay twice because these two versions of one and the same plane would be two completely different products causes the bad feeling amongst people.I think nobody has a lack of respect against the developers but is unhappy with the weird marketing behaviour of this company that rushes out a reportedly buggy product. Nobody is angry because of bugs as they will be patched, relating to Airsimmer announcements but Airsimmer should think about their pricing policy instead of feeling insulted due to criticism from the community.As a company I cannot follow the slogan "no compromise" for years, then make a u-turn overnight and expect the adressed customers to react with appreciation or acceptance. I think following the promotion of Airsimmer many customers clicked on the buy-button without reading because they expected the for long terms announced "no compromise" plane and not a still buggy lite version without any upgrade option.RegardsChris

Again, anyone got a product? Their official support is limited to owners only, so there is no way to get aware about pros/cons.

So we have to pay 40 bucks for a buggy version, then another 50 for the (hopefully) bug free version when it comes out???Errrr?
No, if you want the basic version, you pay 40. If you want the advanced version when it's released, you have to pay another 90. And I don't know how many bugs it has. The ones I've heard about seem pretty minor to me, but they very well could be deal breakers for others. Personally, if I buy it, it will only be the advanced. I'm saddened at having to wait longer, but it's really not a big deal. I just wish there was an upgrade-type system in place for those that purchase the basic version now then the advanced later.

Shush Sluggy, they are on a feeding frenzy right now... :( A newcomer to the flight simulation community would be fully justified in walking away and never coming back.The "community'" has no shame at times like these. They are not interested in flight, simulated or otherwise.Expressions like these have become so commonplace that folks consider this to be "normal behaviour".New observers would have the impression that someone is holding a weapon to their heads FORCING them to purchase the product. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

No, an upgrade to the advanced version is not offered. In order to to get the advanced version you'll have to pay $90.