Sign in to follow this  
Guest captbdel767

AirSimmer A320 RELEASED

Guest SF22
I have this product... I'm VERY disappointed in it. Do not waste your time or money. I can't believe Flight1 would actually allow this product to be released in the manner it was. Forget the BS about no upgrades... you wouldn't want to anyway. The only thing that barely works on this thing is the graphics.
Did you register it via the tablet pc? You might want ask your question on the AirSimmer forum.

Guest belga1

Hello,BTW .. Airsimmer page is down...Certainly caused by the number of buyers connections sm15.gifRegards.bye.gifGus.

Guest svaf

Naaa not here it`s just under presure :(/Aage

Guest AVN8tr
Did you register it via the tablet pc? You might want ask your question on the AirSimmer forum.
Yes but I have a list of 10 bugs.. that should have been fixed before this release. I mean first of all maybe you guys should share the list of bugs prior to purchase. The way it stands it's hard to recommend it until these things get ironed out, some of which are purely implementation based.

Guest belga1

Hello,Able to connect again ...The download speed (both link) so to speak is snail speed on my side (10 kb/s !) so I cancelledRegards.bye.gifGus.

I can't even download the freaking thing after 6 attemps. Even tryied the alt link.
They had some problems with there isp yesterday it seems there still working on it, was working fine last night with the alt link its sunday here in the u.s so most people are home.http://www.airsimmer.com/support/index.php?showtopic=5019

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

So, to summarize: If I want an Airbus with well modeled systems, I need to wait an indeterminate amount of time for the advanced version, and pay $90. If I want an Airbus with well modeled systems, and buy into their tear filled story of hard financial times, I can buy the basic version for $40, then shell out another $90 for the advanced version (which is simply the basic version with expanded functionality), for a grand total of $130 for a product priced at $90. What is this, Extended Team v2? Great job insulting the intelligence of many a potential customer.If no upgrade path is available, I won't waste my money. Not sure if AirSimmer graduated from the Captain Sim or Ariane school of marketing (well, graduated with high honors as they got people to pay to be beta testers for a company that hadn't produced a single product yet), but this isn't rocket science. It's even made easier by using Flight 1.Buy the basic edition at $40. Install with Flight 1 wrapper, you get your key.When the advanced edition comes out, there are two versions rolled out at Flight 1:Version 1: New install of the advanced version for advanced version price point.Version 2: Upgrade install of the advanced version for advanced version price point minus $40The installer and everything behind the flight 1 wrapper is the same. The flight 1 wrapper simply requires your basic version key (and password) prior to upwrapping the "upgrade installer". The advanced installer either overwrites all the current basic files, or you make it clear that you have to uninstall the basic version before installing the advanced. Other F1 vendors have done this in the past.While I understand the point of the early release and actually agree with having essentially "easy" and "hard" versions, releasing the "product" with no prior thought to an upgrade option is a joke. In these "financially" constrained times, they'll attract more customers (read money) by offering a guaranteed upgrade option (so the total spent via either path is the advanced version price point) and garnering early product buy in by users.Kind of sad it went this way. Been watching the site for well over a year waiting for what seems like a decent Airbus. But, apparently just like AirSimmer, I'm living in difficult financial times as well, and can't justify the final $130 for their product. Oh well.. They had great PR and a loyal following, up until this boneheaded move last night.

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

I just wonder if they'll continue to sell this for $40 after they are really finished with the project, i.e. bug free and with an actual user manual and the stuff like NAV and PROF is properly done. This really is the "extended team" scam, take two. And the original ET members paid MORE for LESS than this, priceless..

You guys are just pathetic. Just because you could

- Aaron

After 2 years of watching the project my gleeful anticipation ran out loooong ago.
Haha, you really make me laugh. If you have given up alreday, why are you here in the first place? I have been reading all the posts. And for those who can

Haha, you really make me laugh. If you have given up alreday, why are you here in the first place? I have been reading all the posts. And for those who can

The bewilderment, frustration and disappointment perhaps???
Well not me since i have the ET version since 6 months back. I