Sign in to follow this  
NoahBryant

Door wont open

Re-installed the JS4100 many times and always had numerous problems of flashing beam in VC, no sound when pointing strait forward in VC and also the door opening and suddently closing on itself. ( and I do not run DVA ACARS ) !!!

If you experience a flickering screen or other odd visual artefacts, this is caused by your graphics card not supporting the ice visualization technology utilized in the virtual cockpit. The fix is:

Open the PMDG Jetstream 41 Configuration Manager and select Virtual Cockpit Model Options to Medium or Low. Unfortunately, this fix disables visual icing effects from within the virtual cockpit; pilots will need to switch to external views to check for ice accumulation on the airframe.

Can't say I've heard of the sound or door issues mentioned.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

no sound when pointing strait forward in VC

Make sure your sound options (windows operating system and FSX sound settings) are configured correctly. It should be set to stereo (not 5.1 or otherwise).

and also the door opening and suddently closing on itself.

If you are parked at fueling stand, this might cause the issue you're seeing.

Additionally, please sign your name to your posts, per forum rules:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

Kyle Rodgers

Hello,

I just purchased the JS41 a couple of weeks ago and I have the same issue as well.  It works fine at the start of a flight, but upon completion it will not open.

Art Forsha

Art, have you read the suggestions provide by others in this thread?

Dan Downs KCRP

Yeah, sorry.  I had a moment and didn't see the other pages.  Yes I read many of the other posts.  Yes I use DVA ACARS and went to read a thread there.  I believe that's the culprit.

Thanks,

Art Forsha

It's solved by changing number_of_exits=1 instead of 0 @ aircraft.cfg   end of the file 

This actually solved my problem - very simple fix for me. Thanks Alaar!

This actually solved my problem - very simple fix for me. Thanks Alaar!

You'r welcome Roy :) 

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5