Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

....Germany will win?...ok in that case ...Ich wil meine fahrad zur

Now that you've finally brought up the World Cup discussion I would suggest PMDG to make a repaint for the upcoming NGX with the new Champion theme, whoever they are.... :(

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Now that you've finally brought up the World Cup discussion I would suggest PMDG to make a repaint for the upcoming NGX with the new Champion theme, whoever they are.... :(
An orange repaint released at the evening of next sunday!

A light blue (La Celeste) repaint is better lol. As south-american (and sad brazilian) this is my wish.Hope Uruguay wins World Cup, but I think neither Uruguay, Germany or Netherlands will got it.La Furia! :(

Mauricio Brentano

I am not interested in football in the slightest. Can get back on topic please?
+1 :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

La Furia! :(
:(

This thread has gone on so long I think I've forgotten what the original topic was :(

Joe Sherrill

The original topic was about "... sharing and giving and giving and receiving..." :( Unfortunately PMDG team would not share and give too much info about the new 737 these days. Eh, summer vacation backed by the Footbal Cup slows down the whole world system. And I have another 28 long days till the vacation.......

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

The original topic was about "... sharing and giving and giving and receiving..." :( Unfortunately PMDG team would not share and give too much info about the new 737 these days. Eh, summer vacation backed by the Footbal Cup slows down the whole world system. And I have another 28 long days till the vacation.......
Only 18 for ME!!!! Hopefully the NGX will be out in the next month to keep me occupied aswell!!!a little of topic but i have been researching the Ariane 737s and reading reviews and 70 Pound for 1 model with the same features as the NGX is quite bad, and the NGX will have all the models. I cannot wait for this now!! FSX needs a high quality medium range airliner!!!!Cheers

Guest b737lvr

"due to the lack of staying on topic in this thread the NGX has been CANCELLED"the odds of this are 1:1057389but if we continue talking about sports and random crap it just might happen.... and C3PO wont be happy

Maybe we should get back on the topic of the Woodpigeon. Does it really have an electric starter?

Dan Downs KCRP

"due to the lack of staying on topic in this thread the NGX has been CANCELLED"the odds of this are 1:1057389but if we continue talking about sports and random crap it just might happen.... and C3PO wont be happy
Beta for us is largely feature complete and just fixing bugs basically. Alpha means the product is still being actively developed but we're testing at the same time internally to make sure things are coming together the way they should.We are not in beta yet, there will be an announcement when that happens for sure.
Relax, there won't be any NGX soon, my English isn't perfect but for me "We are not in beta yet, there will be an announcement when that happens for sure" means that there is still a lot of work to do for PMDG. So keeping the thread on topic, while there is nothing to talk about except for few screenshots is kind a hard ;)

Them's fighting words at PMDG, several members of the company are huge football/World Cup fans... :( Even I've gotten into watching it this year at RSR and EV's insistence haha. I think Germany's gonna take it, that dismantling of Argentina the other day was crazy.
Relax, there won't be any NGX soon, my English isn't perfect but for me "We are not in beta yet, there will be an announcement when that happens for sure" means that there is still a lot of work to do for PMDG.
No, it just means we're not in beta yet. We could be in beta tomorrow for all you know. :( Remember too, a lot of other companies call "beta" what we call alpha here...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Why are u guys taking sooo long to give us another pic??? I hope the next one deserves this waiting!!!C'mon one more slice or whatever! The topic is becoming a "who will win the cup?" instead of "who was the genius who made this perfect copy of the real plane?"Thanks for hearing me!Best regards,Bruno.