Sign in to follow this  
Guest PilatusTurbo

Cessna 185 FS9 Update

Yahoo ..... the Cessna 185 is released for FS2004.Just installed and had a quick fly, it's magnificent.Thank you Carenado.Pete.

Great! Thanks a lot!I've read in the FSX subforum about an alternative FDE and cfg. Unfortunately that's only provided via an exe file. Will that work with an FS9 installation? I'm not quite sure...And if not - is there any chance to get that updated C206 related file for FS9, just without the exe?

Thankyou very much Carenado. I snapped on my Track IR5 and took her for a circuit this morning and really enjoyed it. :( A lovely aircraft with character.....another quality Carenado product. :( I look forward to purchasing future Carenado for FS9. :(

The aircraft.cfg included in the package is the one modified.It was created with the collaboration of Gleen Davy and Bernt Stolle.Carenado

Huh ooga aaga huh hah huh... *running arroundJust downloading... :(Who needs an iPad if you can get Carenado's C185 for FS9? (iPad has been released in Germany today)BTW @ Carenado: I'll be in and will pay as well for FS9-products developed by Carenado. :( Phil

And here we go...FS9, yes it is FS9... ok, the shot is a little bit edited...the paint in the sim is a little bit brighter.c185overlayfk7.jpg

Guest BigMac174
But if everybody stopped flying FS9 and started with FSX, companies could produce double what they are now - meaning more goodies for us!! :) If you save $5 for 300 days thats $1500, that can easily afford to buy you a computer able to run FSX.
And where did you say you learned your math from? :(

BigMac, don't pay for it and don't start a discussion about. Use what you want to use...it's everyones decision.I'm a proud customer of Carenado-planes as long as they will produce planes for FS9. I'm sure, they produce planes for FS9 as long as it is lucrative OR and this is much better, they do it for fun. In this case I would have to multiply my Thankyou to Carenado.Maybe there is still a developer who produce software for an old flightsim to make the customers and community happy?!Me for my part, I'm happy with my new Carenado C185 for FS9 as you can see above with few hours full of enjoying it while flying and or painting it.edetroit is still flying I think, from him you read/hear nothing else, after he bought the C185 :(

Toxin......Will you be releasing your 185F N1675M paint for download? Very nicely done.Regards Al