Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Some Dirt on the PMDG 737 NGX

The resolution of the external textures for the PMDG 737 NGx exceeds any other repaint created by any other author for any other airplane, in all of FS history. How's that for an answer? :(
Wow better answer than I could hope for blush.gif

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

highly its exit to make the round the world tour.
I literally read that seven times, and still could not figure out what it meant. biggrin.gif

The resolution of the external textures for the PMDG 737 NGx exceeds any other repaint created by any other author for any other airplane, in all of FS history. How's that for an answer? :(
Actually it sounds like you are messing around with some people, being fed up by the many questions. :( Will we be able to call for Superman via VHF radio to save us? You know, for those situations where the wings fall off, the aircraft spins out of control and you are about to crash into a baseball field? Common you have to model Superman for us! Please?

That's one huge promise. Can't wait to see it!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Having to wait for you NGX is really cruel... NGX we need you, ask your mother to give a good push now and get out!

Could we get a clue about the relaese date :-P , plz ..... :-(
When its ready to be release, if you read earlier in this thread they do not release dates.v/rBryan

Everybody keeps asking about when it will released but look at the title of this thread' Some Dirt on the PMDG 737 NGX' and below that First in a series. That means to me that there will be more in this series before release. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

Guest 747-fan

That's a really funny pic! I remember seeing it titled "Boeing vs Airbus", but I love the double meaning you added! :(

hang on gents,pmdg hasnt even released the ngx yet, u cant say which is better..pmdg need to pull a finger out and get a move on with the software thats for sure! :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

hang on gents,pmdg hasnt even released the ngx yet, u cant say which is better..pmdg need to pull a finger out and get a move on with the software thats for sure! :(
We will see.... Waiting for release... The NGX will come with 737-600 to 900? or...

Hey guys!How about another super "pre-review" of the NGx???Like the one which starts the topic I'd like to hear a lot more of the new baby!Since I can't have the 737 to fly to heaven ;) I'd like to read more and more about what we're expecting to see just to pull ourselves in trance ^^Best regards and keep the awesome working!!!Bruno.

Guys,This is not the Airbus X forum, I've deleted the posts referencing that product - they have absolutely nothing to do with our NGX.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guys,This is not the Airbus X forum, I've deleted the posts referencing that product - they have absolutely nothing to do with our NGX.
We ran out of things to say about the NGX. Maybe an update will help us start new conversations... Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

I literally read that seven times, and still could not figure out what it meant. biggrin.gif
Hi,In what I wanted to say it was that I will like go at the end of the world with the 737 NGX (Oceania, North America and of the south, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and China).Highly its exit.William :)