Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Some Dirt on the PMDG 737 NGX

Nice pressebriefing, but there is something about waiting that seems to drag on for ever.. I think that all the waiting and sneakpreviews are getting the better of us.So in my case I do not eager to get the NGX anymore, I just have to be that thing that I buy when it comes out, nothing more, nothing less.I would imagine that the scenario would be a lot different, if PMDG just released all preview pictures both exterior and interior along with an estimated release date at the same time.No the pain of waiting has gone over to be just boring and sad as I repete my self when I say, it arrives when it arrives.Nevertheless, when it finally do, it hopefully gives us a new NGX that will be up to standard and easy on the general system resources. I truly hope PMDG has made use of system simulation rather than a crappy plane that just looks good. Well we just have to see now..Anyway, just to be sure on the facts of this message, the underline score is that I truly love PMDG products, just like the next guy. Good luck with the realese, purhaps I'll buy it someday..

X-Plane Scandinavia

Norway - Sweden - Finland - Iceland - Denmark

https://www.facebook.com/xpscandinavia

Like - Share - Follow us on everything

Gents-Denis (Fry777) gets the gold star for having his eyes open. :( As we go through these... you guys gotta keep your eyes open. We aren't going to tell you EVERYTHING...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Looks great! Will be awesome to to see the plane in its full glory, the J41 is a masterpiece, so I am looking forward to this very much! The VSD looks awesome too, can't wait for all these little extra bits and pieces in the final product, will be a lot of fun.Regards Paul

Great update ! Did anyone noticed the Vertical Situation Display in the penultimate picture ? :( Denis
Was wondering when someone would notice that. tongue.gif

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Absolutely amazing. I had trouble going to sleep last night knowing that this would come out somewhere this morning for me (zulu +3). I actually dreamt about the NGX!Thanks for the update! Looks awesome!

Gents-Denis (Fry777) gets the gold star for having his eyes open. :( As we go through these... you guys gotta keep your eyes open. We aren't going to tell you EVERYTHING...
I Noticed it too! and Im not joking it looks really coool that does! Just forgot to say here :(

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

Thanks, Robert !Does the gold star come with a beta test entry right ? :( :(

Congratulation for the team, it's look awesome. :biggrin:I would love to start with a brand new clean cockpit and and see it getting dirtier on the area I use the most. Maybe with a log of how many time each switch has been used and a couple of texture variation. :Hypnotized:Ben

Very exciting, great to hear the virtual cockpit will be of superlative quality.However... some of us still love our 2D cockpits, so can you confirm that the 2D cockpit will be as pin sharp as the VC.Martin Wilby.

Nice that the VSD is simulated! Hope that hasn´t been answered already but can we also expect the terrain ND simulated?Kindly regards,Holger

Those images are great, and now with your description, I now see all the tiny details that indeed make this VC great. I am getting more excited by the day. But what I find most spectacular, is the FPS. It seems I will actually be able to fly the 737NGX around busy Europe with all of its traffic and busy airports, and do so quite comfortably. I can't wait!I indeed noticed the VSD in that screenshot. That's good news and will probably make flying in and out of Innsbruck at night somewhat easier.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Guest cloudfreak

Hi Robert,do we get a 10 € price deduction because of a used and dirty airplane! lolregards Jürgen