Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism

LOL LOL.gif . I would've voted for you, but I'm not old enough, I don't live in Nevada, and I probabaly won't. (Unfortunatly) unless I thank you guys for all of the great aircaft. I love the 747, but I can't love it like I was last month, because my computer has been broken for about a month. My computer breaking has nothing to do with the 747X, its for another reason. :( I hope I'll have it fixed in time for the NGX. :( I can only use that old iFly 747 for DVA. Rolling%20Eyes.gif I MISS YOU 747X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

A great High-Definition [HD] Video of C-GWJO Boeing 737-700 Westjet CYLW-CYYZ 3:20 Long Watch in HD great video of just an overview of the real 737NG
lol looks like Dale in the left. Good chess player.Jack C

A great High-Definition [HD] Video of C-GWJO Boeing 737-700 Westjet CYLW-CYYZ 3:20 Long Watch in HD great video of just an overview of the real 737NG
See what you did........ :( Now I have another request for the PMDG NGX - to be ABLE to see the lovely wingtips from the cockpit windows. One can't miss those lovely, long, gracefull wings...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

See what you did........ :( Now I have another request for the PMDG NGX - to be ABLE to see the lovely wingtips from the cockpit windows. One can't miss those lovely, long, gracefull wings...
Oh yes this has to be modelled please!! :D we can see it in the J41 and we kind of need to see it when pushing back for wingtip clearance and general wingtip clearance when taxiing ;) it also looks damn cool aswell!

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

Wow these babies can fly so high,my observation is, even though that this is one of boeing most mordern aircraft /flightdecks, it still has loads and loads of switches everywhere,, i love it :D

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

going to buy this whilst i wait for my 73ngxhttp://aeropresentation.com/yep/

going to buy this whilst i wait for my 73ngxhttp://aeropresentation.com/yep/
Thanks for the link, just ordered the DVD :(

Richard Åsberg

Guest Mik75

Very nice material, I had to order it! ;-)Thanks for the link!I just can't get enough of good cockpit DVDs!Greets,Michael Schmitt

Ten days until my birthday, my wife would gave me the 737 as gift.The possible solutions are:1) She will buy me a true 737 in this case i'll not buy the PMDG sorry :D2) I change my birth date - impossible3) The PMDG will be ready - impossible4) I'll do a party and after i'll make a fly completly drunk with the fs9 737 imaging i was using the NGX for FSX with my cat as co-pilot I wish that PMDG NGX will be the Christmas present because I have no space in the garage and the neighbors would be disturbed by a TOGA at night with a real 737. PS : in any case my cat will be the co pilot nobody walks on the keyboard during a landing as he does.

I am looking sooo forward to release of this uniqe product - just like everyone else.The VC looks so realistic. I keep looking at the shot of the cockpit, and it is so awsome. I especially like the gear annaunciators!!! they look so real.Thank you to all of the PMDG team for having so much attention to the detail of this lovely bird. I have a tons of question to ask about this bird (Failure system, ecterior model, cpmlexity of the FMS/CDU, lighting.etc,) but will wait to se for the release. This is definetly going to be the best aircraft for any flightsim that has ever been made!I really do not understand how people keep comparing the NGX to other NG addons. The slivers and screenshots we have seen so for says it all. The NGX is not like anything out their. It can be compared to other existing addons. I will be the best, the most complex and the finest jetliner for fsx that will be out there.THANK YOU PMDG for making this bird. I am already looking forward to exteriorshots. My expectations are high, but I doubt that I will be disapointed!! That is just not something that PMDG does!Again thank you to all of the PMDG team Robert, Ryan, Vin and all the others working on the NGX project. Keep up the good work guys (and girl/s?) - Anders Weber

God i'm looking forward to this! I think I'm becoming slightly obsessed with checking this forum!I'm really looking forward to the sound set in particular, I hope you guys are replicating the brake sounds as the wheels come up...

Also, you can bearly hear the engines by V1...Regards

I look very much forward to the release of the NGX, as this, IMO, simply is the biggest thing for FSX ever! Also it is very comforting to buy PMDG products as they are always well tested. Therefor I know that every week that goes by, without the NGX being available, is a sign of the product just getting better and better!Anyway, just out of curiosity, I would like to know (probably like the rest of the guys and girls here), are you still on schedule for release in 2010? I probably won´t get an answer on this but I´ll try anyway...Big%20Grin.gif

okay, so i may have had the approach like a kid in the candy store.. but i had to buy it, was so excited about buying it i could not get my paypal password correct.Now to wait for it to come..