Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism

I have an urgent request of PMDG for the 737 NGX, and it has nothing to with the actual aircraft itself, but pleeeease.... pleease please make sure your servers are ready for release day... I'd hate to have them crash due to the oodles of people purchasing this beautiful bird all at once!Troy

Troy K

going to buy this whilst i wait for my 73ngxhttp://aeropresentation.com/yep/
What a great video. Watching the landing to mins. was exciting, quite the enviroment to fly in. I was amazed to listen all the converstion was in english. Was that for the video production or is that standard practice on SAS?

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

I believe it's standard practice but someone that is actually within SAS might correct me if I'm wrong.

Richard Åsberg

Any chance for another update? It's been two weeks and obviously you've got us spoiled now.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Guest Caines737

The 737 800 DVD is soon finish for release. It will be an ENG texted version avail aprox two month after the release of the original one. The pilots are mostly talking english all the time anyway! :-)I suppose a release will be 25. of november at http://www.flightsim.no - Norwegian 737 800It will be flights to OSL, SXF, SVG, BGO, TRD and more.

The 737 800 DVD is soon finish for release. It will be an ENG texted version avail aprox two month after the release of the original one. The pilots are mostly talking english all the time anyway! :-)I suppose a release will be 25. of november at http://www.flightsim.no - Norwegian 737 800It will be flights to OSL, SXF, SVG, BGO, TRD and more.
Looking forward to it!

Richard Åsberg

going to buy this whilst i wait for my 73ngxhttp://aeropresentation.com/yep/
I own this and their A320 DVD and highly recommend both DVD's. Jan did an excellent job!!Bob

Me wants update, please... :)Its soooo hard to wait. But now finally new computer hardware for the NGX is ordered.

Me wants update, please... :)Its soooo hard to wait. But now finally new computer hardware for the NGX is ordered.
we all do,lets just be quiet until it happens :(, no more post guys until the next update lol [as if thats going to happen]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

we all do,lets just be quiet until it happens :(, no more post guys until the next update lol [as if thats going to happen]
Ya never know.Edit: Doh!

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Dear Julian,I can't comment about the original 737 as it was developed before I joined, but as for the new 737, I can say that we are going to be pulling out all the stops to make this the most accomplished soundset ever seen on any PMDG aircraft!! ;) I am very confident that we are going to have an amazing, immersive, realistic pilot sound experience with this aircraft.Cheers,
Hi Carlos,Funny you should mention that! I was on a couple of 738s flights in row one a few weeks ago and that was one of the first observations I discussed with the team! I hope we will include that strange rattling sound .... :)Cheers,
Thought this was an interesting post by Armen L. Cholakian, PMDG's Sound Engineer, and wanted to bring it here for all to enjoy.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Wow these babies can fly so high,my observation is, even though that this is one of boeing most mordern aircraft /flightdecks, it still has loads and loads of switches everywhere,, i love it :D
If it wasn't for Southwest the cockpit would look more like a 777.Jack C

Well could it be only a matter of a few weeks to a full month till the testing is complete?:(

If it wasn't for Southwest the cockpit would look more like a 777.Jack C
Another reason for me to not like Southwest I guess.But seriously, did Southwest airlines have much input on the development of the 737NG? I just finished reading a book on the development of the Boeing 747, 767, and 777, and was surprised at how much feedback the airlines had into the development of those planes. I dont know much (yet) on the development of the 737 NG.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Another reason for me to not like Southwest I guess.But seriously, did Southwest airlines have much input on the development of the 737NG? I just finished reading a book on the development of the Boeing 747, 767, and 777, and was surprised at how much feedback the airlines had into the development of those planes. I dont know much (yet) on the development of the 737 NG.
If you were going to spend $80 million on something, wouldn't you want some input? :(

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg