Sign in to follow this  
Guest BruceU

Hawaii FSDreamteam Released

Really awesome work by fsdreamteam! dont forget there's a demo mode for around 5 minutes so you can try the scenery before you buy it. there are also Hawaiian Airports Vol. 1 Discount options so make sure to check them out below 2nd link. :Big Grin:http://www.fsdreamteam.comhttp://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2631.0

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

The team over at FDSreamteam are top notch in my book. I like how they are working on a region as an area to fly in. Sort of like what Orbx is doing to the Pacific Northwest. Extra icing on the cake is that FSDreamteam makes their releases available for both FS9 AND FSX. Quite a bargain. Must be a pain as a developer but a nice bonus if your a simmer. Here's to having much success with their latest release.Clutch

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

I like how they are working on a region as an area to fly in. Sort of like what Orbx is doing to the Pacific Northwest. Extra icing on the cake is that FSDreamteam makes their releases available for both FS9 AND FSX. Quite a bargain
Of course. Plus the fact that you always get some kind of discounts. And I mean DISCOUNTS (20, 25 or 50%, not some '10% mercy').For example this time: if you had bought PHNL after it was released - you pay only 50% for these two now.But even if you had bought it later or are going to do it now, you still get 20% off.I have four of their absolutely excellent FS9 airports (LSZH, LSGG, KJFK and KORD) and I was thinking of buying Honolulu (I love Oceania), but I eventually gave up.As I am a heavy metal pilot, I had no ideas for shorter flights and no time to perform longhauls to Hawaii. Now, however, as they released two airports (in the price of one) lying some 270nm from each other (an equivalent of the Frankfurt-Paris route), that starts making more sense.So my CC is in danger. With no other FS9 airport of my interest to be released soon, I will think of it.

I absolutely recommend this scenery. Great detail, perfect FPS and as has been said, if you have or add PHNL then it's got to be the best deal going in the FS9 world right now. I have always enjoyed flying in Hawaii and used to use the old Lago Honolulu and Bill Melichar's sceneries, but this is a totally different level. FANTASTIC!

I absolutely recommend this scenery. Great detail, perfect FPS and as has been said, if you have or add PHNL then it's got to be the best deal going in the FS9 world right now. I have always enjoyed flying in Hawaii and used to use the old Lago Honolulu and Bill Melichar's sceneries, but this is a totally different level. FANTASTIC!
Same here I always loved Hawaii, wow! I had lago's scenery installed for so long and also Bills wonderful scenery I honestly would have never thought that we would get such high detail rendering of phnl and some of the other islands its a really a dream come true! Its kinda funny that Umberto from fsdreamteam was the developer for the original lago phnl one of the very first gmax scenery at the time. and now years later we have phnl again with the latest tech also by Umberto and team. I dont know if anyone caught this but if you look at some of the trees they sway just like the phnl scenery from lago. but I think it is only in fsx so I have to double check that. :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Guest Coneman

Firefox is crashing when I visit their site since Hawaii 1 has been released. Anyone else have this happen?

Firefox is crashing when I visit their site since Hawaii 1 has been released. Anyone else have this happen?
Nope, everything ok here. Version 3.6.3Regards,Jure

Has anyone seen any screen shots of it for FS9? I can't seem to find any...might just be me...Mark

Has anyone seen any screen shots of it for FS9? I can't seem to find any...might just be me...MarkHi Mark!Here you go - incredible scenery (and incredible frame rates - even in the 50fps range with PMDG 737!)BillWindows XP Pro SP2; Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0Ghz CPU; Arctic Cool 7Pro; ASUS P5N-E-SLI Motherboard; 4GB Corsair 800Mhz DDR2 RAM; 768MB nVidia GeForce 8800GTX Dual VGA Graphics card; 2x 500GB SATA 7200RPM Hard Drive; 650W (2 x 12V) PSU; 2 x 1000GB + 1 x 150GB Western Digital External Hard Drive; CH Pro Yoke and PedalsPowering 274GB of fs9!

Update ReleasedHello Guys update Released for the Hawaiian airports vol 1 http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=3697.0 :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Thanks Bill...those screen shots look pretty nice! So in case anyone is interested, screen shots do work sometimes...Just purchased a copy :)Mark

Got it installed and both airports look really, really nice. It's pretty impressive what you can do with FS9 if you take the time and work out the details. Now, there are a number of airports left to do in Hawaii and I sincerely hope that FSDT will create all of them...and some of the smaller strips as well! Nice job, I'm impressed...Mark

Got it installed and both airports look really, really nice. It's pretty impressive what you can do with FS9 if you take the time and work out the details. Now, there are a number of airports left to do in Hawaii and I sincerely hope that FSDT will create all of them...and some of the smaller strips as well! Nice job, I'm impressed...Mark
Hello Mark I'm hoping for the other airports as well, I mostly fly at big airport's since I love jetliner's but I gotta admit its so much fun flying into the smaller airports! :( and the surrounding scenery help's :( too love it!

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs