Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

New Nvidia Inspector 1.93 = GUI just like nHancer

Just a heads up here: Nvidia Inspector 1.93 is out and essentially adds all the functionality that used to be present in nHancer and now includes a GUI for editing profiles - huge update, no more cryptic feature names!Get it here:http://blog.orbmu2k....-inspector-toolI'm guessing this is probably the final death knell for nHancer... as far as I can see this does everything it used to do and more. I'll update my main post on Nvidia settings in the PMDG forum as soon as I get a chance to mess around with it some more.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

That's great. Thanks Ryan

Guest freebird77

That would be cool!No offense meant to Ryan but I have heard this before and found it wasn't quite true, not that it isn't this time, I'm just saying...... I'm going to wait to see what Nick recommends as he is the most reliable and seems to have a much fuller grasp of the MAX IQ you can get with NH.

Hi guys , please help me,i was using 197.xx drivers until yesterday, when i installed the 257.xx driver, nhancer doesn't run anymore.so i installed the inspector for aa in fsx. but inspector didn't work either.should i uninstall nhancer completely?i am confused , if i disable or uninstall nhancer, does settings disappear automatically? or i have to do something to revert default settings before using inspector?there are guides for inspector 1.92 but i installed 1.93 and they are different each other.regards Cenk.

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Hi guys , please help me,i was using 197.xx drivers until yesterday, when i installed the 257.xx driver, nhancer doesn't run anymore.so i installed the inspector for aa in fsx. but inspector didn't work either.should i uninstall nhancer completely?i am confused , if i disable or uninstall nhancer, does settings disappear automatically? or i have to do something to revert default settings before using inspector?there are guides for inspector 1.92 but i installed 1.93 and they are different each other.regards Cenk.
Same here! I think it's the card though I have a 9800GTX FSX doesn't seem to like the 2xx.xx drivers with that card. I can't get AA to work in Override mode at all either with the Nvidia control panel or Nvidia Inspector. It works in enhance, but with a significant loss in performance (About 5-6FPS) and a lot of shimmering on 3D objects, no matter what AF setting I use or any other. Went back to my 197.45 and all is well again!! I'm sure the 2XX drivers works much better with the newer cards, but not this one.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

That would be cool!No offense meant to Ryan but I have heard this before and found it wasn't quite true, not that it isn't this time, I'm just saying...... I'm going to wait to see what Nick recommends as he is the most reliable and seems to have a much fuller grasp of the MAX IQ you can get with NH.
You can trust Ryan. He knows what he is talking about.But for your own peace of mind see HereDave

David Webster

Intel i7-11700K | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11 Home

This is fantastic...but I need some help setting up the Profile section for FSX and my GTX 470 Video Card.Does anyone have any setup parameters for my specific hardware below...or know where I can find some set up help. Thanks.

Randy

This is fantastic...but I need some help setting up the Profile section for FSX and my GTX 470 Video Card.Does anyone have any setup parameters for my specific hardware below...or know where I can find some set up help. Thanks.
See herehttp://www.simforums.com/forums/nhancer-settings-for-new-drivers-updated-v1932_topic36586.html

Guest freebird77
You can trust Ryan. He knows what he is talking about.But for your own peace of mind see HereDave
Thanks Dave.

Cenk, I own an Nvidia branded GTX285 1GB and am running the 257.15 driver suite. I am using the latest Inspector, and all is running and set up fine. I would suggest this...1. Use a driver cleaner2. Run the Nvidia 257.15 or .xx set up again.3. Run the Inspector program from within the same folder as the other two files it came with.4. Use Nick Neeham's guide for the set up of it.http://www.simforums.com/forums/fsx-and-nhancer-settings-for-new-drivers-updated_topic36586.htmlYou should then have no problem. BTW, I do suggest you run the .15 version of the 257's as that is the hottest suite for crystal-clear terrain and atmospherics!