Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

So how does the PMDG 737NGX compare to...

Call of Duty Black OPS is out.:(
So is Football Manager 11. Been playing that a bit these past few days. But the new Zombie mode in Black Ops is pretty fun...and funny. I won't spoil anything for those who have yet to see what it is.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

So, may I ask you PMDG guys how is the tutorial videos going? Are they almost ready or you didnt start it yet?? And can you give us a cue about what will be covered on them?Thanks a lotBruno.

Call of Duty Black OPS is out.:(
aaaaaaaaahahah nice nice answer, thumps up :D My english teacher (female) likes Call of Duty series, the day when CoD:BO has been released she wasn't at school. We allthought she was playing Call of Duty Black Ops :)

People were actually missing from my english class. Half the class!!!!:( BTW, I won a free copy of the Boeing 737 mentioned above!!! I'm so happy!Big%20Grin.gifBig%20Grin.gifBig%20Grin.gif

I was on my way to purchase Black Ops and then I reconsidered. There are too many exiting ad-dons releasing soon. I want to save my money for FTX Northern Rockies and their upcoming Cairns airport and of course the NGX. All of which are imminent . :( I am too addicted to FS to spend money on other games right now. I have not even finished the first Assassins Creed and the third installment is due this month. I generally dont have much time to sim these days and when I do I want to get a flight going rather then play a console game!

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest acezboy561
I was on my way to purchase Black Ops and then I reconsidered. There are too many exiting ad-dons releasing soon. I want to save my money for FTX Northern Rockies and their upcoming Cairns airport and of course the NGX. All of which are imminent . :( I am too addicted to FS to spend money on other games right now. I have not even finished the first Assassins Creed and the third installment is due this month. I generally dont have much time to sim these days and when I do I want to get a flight going rather then play a console game!
I know hoe you feel! LOL! Im only 14, and get paid $30 (seeking more employment), so with all these nice releases coming out its hard to choose what I want and dont want, though ive sold soem stuff on ebay which is good (sold 7 harry potter books for $61! :()

So guys. What is the first thing you're going to do with NGX? I have two options I haven't yet decided which one to follow.1st:start a free flight ready on the runway. crtl-e + full power and some manouvers ignoring alarms and probably a very bad landing.:) 2nd:read the manual, do my homework before even starting the sim. testing every button and following a proper start up procedure etc..The most probably I will do both in that particular order :DJussi

Jussi..My plan is to load up the sim.. of course set flaps and a few other things so i dont get warnings.. and just fly around and do a landing or 2, while monitor FPS who way through to judge settings..Then if it is a day time release that night read the manuals and study all fuel calculations for it, run through the 'normal procedures' 2 to 5 times from cold and dark start ups then for first few flights use a guide to help with fuel calculations and do some local airline flights around the country :)Or.. i will stupidly drink away all my pay and have to wait a week to buy the thing.

Guest Tamadeez
People were actually missing from my english class. Half the class!!!!:( BTW, I won a free copy of the Boeing 737 mentioned above!!! I'm so happy!Big%20Grin.gifBig%20Grin.gifBig%20Grin.gif
Hey so did I. I wonder how long the wait will be. :SAlso meh spider senses are tingling for another update

So guys. What is the first thing you're going to do with NGX? I have two options I haven't yet decided which one to follow.1st:start a free flight ready on the runway. crtl-e + full power and some manouvers ignoring alarms and probably a very bad landing.:) 2nd:read the manual, do my homework before even starting the sim. testing every button and following a proper start up procedure etc..The most probably I will do both in that particular order :DJussi
I am going to do a cold and dark. I usually learn the "systems on the fly" but last time a bought a new airplane as complex was the VRS Superbug. At the time my graphics card was away on RMA and I had a loaner card which would only run FSX on minimal settings so I opted for learning systems on the ground. It was a great way to learn the airplane. I think I will try to do this again. However, I have no Idea where my first flight will be, and isn't it a little early for that question, anyway? :( Off to work! :(

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I just purchased another case of popcorn.
I hope it's low fat popcorn as you could have serious health issues if you keep eating it all the way up to release. Mike Kendall

So guys. What is the first thing you're going to do with NGX? I have two options I haven't yet decided which one to follow.
I'm going to stick the girl on the ramp, cold and dark and pleasure myself in all of her glory...No seriously, gunna try out a standard flight from cold n dark and see how it goes! Big%20Grin.gif

I hope it's low fat popcorn as you could have serious health issues if you keep eating it all the way up to release. Mike Kendall
ahahaha XD. where can this thread go next!!!!I dont think we have done an in depth anaylsis of the memory of the common gold fish?? Any takers?Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK