Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

So how does the PMDG 737NGX compare to...

LOL RUDE PPL!!! , but im serious its not even funny anymore i mean seriously pmdg is just toying with us its prob going to comeout on christmas they said mid 2010 is like JULY so .... idk i just wish they would realease the payware product already.Sorry for the spelling btw

They said they will release it when it is ready.. and not a minute earlierPersonally i would rather a completed product than one that is not finished yet, PMDG will release it as soon as it is ready, i have no doubt about that.Delays occur.. they never said that it WILL be released mid 2010.. read previous posts and they have made it clear that there has been no set release date..It will come out when it is ready..Keep up the amazing work PMDG :)

LOL RUDE PPL!!! , but im serious its not even funny anymore i mean seriously pmdg is just toying with us its prob going to comeout on christmas they said mid 2010 is like JULY so .... idk i just wish they would realease the payware product already.Sorry for the spelling btw
Well,at least he apologized for the spelling...I have to disagree with this not being funny though...It's actually pretty funny. That being said,I have been a PMDG customer for many years now so I can wait as long as they need to buy their next offering. I know it will be more than worth it.

Guest wims

I just had a look at the SAS ng video, it looked really awesome. Guess thats one more thing to get to reduce the wait for the ngx

I don't mean to be rude nor do I mean to start up another 2 page montage of crap but the posts about how people "can wait as long as they need to," or posts saying that people "will wait forever so they don't have a bug free product" are just as annoying as posts asking for release dates. Someone posting that they "can wait as long as they need to so PMDG blah blah blah" are the exact foil to some one asking for a release date. Quite frankly, it sounds like kissing butt too.This one really makes me laugh....." PMDG can take their time, I will buy the 737 no matter what". Great, so will everyone else. No need to state the obvious. I can also safely say that PMDG aren't going to release a bugged product. We have established that quite awhile ago. We don't need to rehash it by saying, "I will wait as long as I need to so I can get a bug free product." You are gonna get a bug free product no matter how long you wait. There is no need to say it.Or, "PMDG can take as long as they need to to finish so we don't have any bugs on release." I think they have already decided that for themselves. I bet they are glad people gave them permission to though. This post is supposed to have some levity in it but Im not going to lie.....everything I mentioned is just as bad as someone asking for a release date.This post was not directed at anyone in particular. Honestly, If you look back at all the posts that have these types of phrases in them, you will see what I mean. It gets old after awhile.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

RSR' last post said there not ready to hand over the NGX. So we just have to keep waiting..........:(

The last official date was '2010' and as far as I know, it's still 2010. PMDG is still on schedule with the NGX. When it's 01-01-2011, then you can call it delayed. So, just be patient because you have no right to complain (at least, not yet :( )If the NGX isn't released on the first of Januari of 2011, then PMDG broke his promise. So, then it's time to whine and complain. Now it is not the time. Henk de Vries

Henk de Vries

just keep swimming just keep swimmingjust keep swimming just keep swimmingjust keep swimming just keep swimmingjust keep swimming just keep swimmingjust keep swimming just keep swimming[waiting]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

There is at least two more updates (IMHO) one for the HUD in action and one for the exterior but possibly another for the fmc. Based on one update every two weeks that's 6 weeks of updates. This will put us at the end of December. It's going to be close real close. Considering that its a ground up build you can't criticize them for being late as they are creating a program to create the plane not just the plane itself. More frequent updates and/or pics leading up to release would be good to prevent this forum becoming stale and irrelevant (beyond what some people already consider it to be)Mike Kendall

There is at least two more updates (IMHO) one for the HUD in action and one for the exterior but possibly another for the fmc.
I believe there was also mention of an in depth look at the failure system... Im not sure if RSR said that would get its own update or not...

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

sorry guys, there i doubt there is any conspiracy or planning to when updates are shown,i would guess that the updates are typed out, when they are ready to be typed out..for one, i am desperate to see the exterior model, which has been completely hidden so far. 11months of just seeing parts of the VC gets old quickly

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

still around 40k views needed... Now hit that F5 key :-)

I decided to buy another product from elsewhere fully intending to get the PMDG737 when it eventually arrives.I currently use their MD11 and J41.This other product which comes from Germany is the worst example that I have ever seen of an unfinished and gravely flawed piece of kit.It is not even that complicated. I am not posting here for the purpose of slagging off the above but to emphasis that whilst I hope the 737 is with us sooner rather than later please please do not release prematurely!Martin ( Madair)