Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

I'm registered and bought lots of PMDG products and I haven't received any email from them lately regarding the 737 NGX.

Richard Åsberg

I'm registered and bought lots of PMDG products and I haven't received any email from them lately regarding the 737 NGX.
Glad I'm not the only one. I call foul! :(

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

PMDG already explained this. There was another thread about it (user created), and I think it was discussed somewhat in this thread. Basically PMDG employed a marketing company to send out emails to their customers. This company only sent them out in little groups, specifically to PMDG customers that haven't been active in a long time. This way they could test whether PMDG was legit and not sending out virus laden spam. So some people got them, some didn't, (I did and I'm very active) but the contents and the picture were posted in a thread. I'll see if I can't find it and post it here.EDIT: Here ya go...http://forum.avsim.net/topic/321101-the-wait-is-almost-over/

I think that is an external of the FS9 version...
Incorrect sir. Please see above post.

I think that is an external of the FS9 version...
Its not frome the FS9 ! I hope so! Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

PMDG already explained this. There was another thread about it (user created), and I think it was discussed somewhat in this thread. Basically PMDG employed a marketing company to send out emails to their customers. This company only sent them out in little groups, specifically to PMDG customers that haven't been active in a long time. This way they could test whether PMDG was legit and not sending out virus laden spam. So some people got them, some didn't, (I did and I'm very active) but the contents and the picture were posted in a thread. I'll see if I can't find it and post it here.EDIT: Here ya go...http://forum.avsim.n...is-almost-over/Incorrect sir. Please see above post.
Thanks for clearing that up Ethan. That's the problem when these topics become so huge with responses. Information like this gets lost in all the useless dribble of "When is the NGX going to release?"

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Thanks for clearing that up Ethan. That's the problem when these topics become so huge with responses. Information like this gets lost in all the useless dribble of "When is the NGX going to release?"
No problem!I agree, lots of stuff to sift through if you just want to get pertinent information.

WOW! NGX screenshots are looking more and more realistic everyday.One question though: Will she some with the final release? Or perhaps a "Captain's Edition" of the NGX?
You can see ORBX People Flow :( !Okay go back to reality Dear PMDG team is the screenshot realy from the NGX? best regrads Chris

I agree with the logical choice here... Get it right, and then release it. I would rather wait until 2017 for something without bugs, than have something in 2010 that has lots of problems. Like others, I want a good addon for FSX, and the only reason that I sometimes fly FS9 is because of the PMDG 737.. I will wait... Just take your time, and get it right. Bob LeBoeuf (New Orleans LA)

Guest acezboy561
See what DRIBBLE and NON TOPIC this thread has become. PMDG get your act together and start a new thread to get back to what this project is all about.For one I'm REALLY getting fed up to the back teeth with this :( Joe Park
Getting fed up with what? Its not like you've been waiting 2 years for the only 3rd party add-on to enter the FSX sim. As ive said on mutiple occasions, there are other fantastic products out, ie the Captain Sim 707/B-52, Orbx Lancair IV-P. If PMDG didn't annouce the 737NG, you wouldn't be fed up with whats taking so long - hence if they didn't give you the 2010 release timeframe you wouldn't be fed up either.Seriously people, get your act together - ITS A GAME/SIMULATOR. I wouldn't blame PMDG is they said no updates till once week from release, hence shutting down the forums.

Guys - I agree with the people who said the thread was getting out of hand with the innuendo and stuff, that was a bit much and I've deleted those posts. We're trying to put this airplane into beta testing, forgive us for the lack of updates too will you? You're going to get all the updates you can handle when we let the testers talk and take screens.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi Ryan,Thank you for the information. Can you maybe start a new topic about it ?Thank you and btw HNY.

Thanks tabs for the the update and getting this topic back to some normality. Acerzboy 561 I was saying that the dribble and non related NGX was being written. I for one can wait for the NGX to be released when it's ready but I like some updates to keep me going.Joe Park

Joe Park