Sign in to follow this  
Jeffg817

FS2Crew Sale

I found this out for Black Friday Check it outBlack Friday" sale right now... 50 percent off all FS2Crew products with the coupon code: BLACKFRIDAYI am going to do some buying JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

I found this out for Black Friday Check it outBlack Friday" sale right now... 50 percent off all FS2Crew products with the coupon code: BLACKFRIDAYI am going to do some buying JeffG
Cool! thanks Jeff!. Gonna get me the maddog & the JS41

I found this out for Black Friday Check it outBlack Friday" sale right now... 50 percent off all FS2Crew products with the coupon code: BLACKFRIDAYI am going to do some buying                           JeffG
Thanks for the heads up, JeffG.  Would not have known about it otherwise.Major V

I'd never heard of 'Black Friday' before this post. Thanks for the 'heads up' :( Ian

I'd never heard of 'Black Friday' before this post. Thanks for the 'heads up'  :( Ian
its a US thing .. made up by the retail industry to get ppl tricked into the stores thinking they are getting HUGE bargains.   :(

Made my purchase. Thanks for the generous offer.On a side note, does anyone have a suggestion for a reasonable USB headset with a microphone? Something that only uses one ear is preferable. Thanks in advance.

- Aaron

Made my purchase. Thanks for the generous offer.On a side note, does anyone have a suggestion for a reasonable USB headset with a microphone? Something that only uses one ear is preferable. Thanks in advance.
Not sure about only 1 ear, but as a general guideline you don't need to go all-out on a headset with noise canceling or anything.Mine is just a no-name USB headset worth about $20. Works fine.Cheers,

I love logitech products, they have never let me down yet.http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam-communications/internet-headsets-phones

Ok, I ended up choosing a fairly cheap brand called Dynex (found at Best Buy) model DX-840 for about $30. Works like a charm. I gotta say, I have purchased FS2Crew products before in the button control flavors, but this voice control stuff takes it to a whole new level. I've only been through the J41 version so far, but if the others are as accurate and comprehensive, this will be one of the best values I've gotten from an add-on in a while. Commands were heard and executed precisely, the feature to pump FO sounds over the headset and keep everything else over the speakers is brilliant, and the realism of "speaking" to your virtual first officer is fantastic. I love not having to add to the button pushes during those critical times such as landing when you are busy with the flight controls.Voice control is fantastic and here's to hoping all future versions will support it. I could never go back. Thanks for your continued support and improvements, I'm a very happy customer.

- Aaron

I've only been through the J41 version so far, but if the others are as accurate and comprehensive, this will be one of the best values I've gotten from an add-on in a while
The maddog voice commander edition is SUPERB too