Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Carenado Sale and Another Cessna Coming

Hi everyone, A few weeks ago I posted about the C340II development I saw over at Carenado. The boys at Carenado are now working on a Cessna CT210 Centurion and I also forgot the Commander 114. They are also having a holiday sale too. All FS2004 aircraft 50% off and 30% to 50% off FSX aircraft. I own just about every product that has been produced by them and really love their work, so I thought I would share with with my fellow enthusiasts that admire their work as much as I do. I said it before and I'll say it agin..I just CAN"T WAIT for the C340II to get released. Have a great night everyone! Development Screen Shots: http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/incomings.php3Warm regards, Jeff

Hi everyone, A few weeks ago I posted about the C340II development I saw over at Carenado. The boys at Carenado are now working on a Cessna CT210 Centurion and I also forgot the Commander 114. They are also having a holiday sale too. All FS2004 aircraft 50% off and 30% to 50% off FSX aircraft. I own just about every product that has been produced by them and really love their work, so I thought I would share with with my fellow enthusiasts that admire their work as much as I do. I said it before and I'll say it agin..I just CAN"T WAIT for the C340II to get released. Have a great night everyone! Development Screen Shots: http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/incomings.php3Warm regards, Jeff
thanks Jeff! thats great news you gotta love sales! :( :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

OH MY GOD! A new C210 Centurion!!! My wishes for a fully functioning C210 for FSX have been answered!!!Thank you guys over at Carenado, thank you! :( :(

OH MY GOD! A new C210 Centurion!!! My wishes for a fully functioning C210 for FSX have been answered!!!Thank you guys over at Carenado, thank you! :( :(
dont know about the fully functioning.. we talk about carenado here not PMDG

Guest 413X3

Their sale is supposed to start today, but the link to the sale banner goes nowhere, and I see no price discounts at checkout?

Their sale is supposed to start today, but the link to the sale banner goes nowhere, and I see no price discounts at checkout?
Just go to the usual "our aircraft" page. The discounted prices are already reflected there. The most recent FSX releases are not discounted.John

I'm ready to add my first Carenado plane(s) to the hangar. Just a quick question: How are their frame-rates on older systems? I've got a duo-core 6750 with an 8800 GT video card. Definitely not a screaming system but have had no problems (so far) with other add-on aircraft. Can anyone make a recommendation on which planes would have the least amount of effect on frame-rates? Greatly appreciated.

Alexander Alonso

I have a similar system. All their older planes are super fps friendly. I have their Arrow, Seneca, and Bonanza F33. The Arrow and Pa34 are very easy, the F33 is a bit more demanding, but not much worse than default cessna.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I don´t know this airplane very well. CT210 does that mean turbocharged T210?

I have a similar system. All their older planes are super fps friendly. I have their Arrow, Seneca, and Bonanza F33. The Arrow and Pa34 are very easy, the F33 is a bit more demanding, but not much worse than default cessna.
Fantastic! Thanks, Ryan!

Alexander Alonso

I Guess its time for my first GA plane :( I dont know anything about GA planes,:( qustion which ga plane does Carendo have that has longest range besides I think the Cessna caravan?

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hmmm, probably the Seneca or Mooney I would think.But if I were picking a good GA to start with, honestly the default C172 isn't half bad! If you want to buy one, you have a few good choices:1) Realair scout or SF2602) Carenado c172/182/mooney3) Eaglesoft SR22 4) Orbx Lancair

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Those are pretty new as well... considering they didn't put their latest FSX releases on either...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Thanks for the heads-up! Finally got the Seneca and C182RG for FSX. Now with FTX's NA Blue, I have a place to use them, together with the Flight1 BN2 Islander and Aerosoft Twin otter.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case