Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

Nvidia 266.58 WHQL released

Grab it here!

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Grab it here!
And here I just installed the .35s yesterday, wouldn't think there is much difference. I guess these are mainly of interest to 400/500 owners, but I do like the driver cleaner option in the 266 series.scott s..

Grab it here!
Thanks for the heads up David.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

I've got an EVGA GTX 460 SC on the way now to replace my ATI 4870. (I really loved my 4870, but I was getting jaggies + shimmering on some high quality scenery and aircraft, and nothing I did seemed to help my headaches in FSX.)This current Nvidia driver release will be what I install when I get the card. I am encouraged by what I am reading, but I understand that you cannot refine settings with Nhancer at this time and that there may still be image quality issues in FSX with these latest drivers. Some are using Nvidia Inspector to cover for Nhancer - does this driver need any additional help to produce crisp AA and good filtering in FSX? I'd prefer to just use the standard control panel without messing with other stuff.Thanks for any info,Scott

Scott,Read here:http://forum.avsim.n...f-all-settings/I wrote this specifically for people who are confused about what Inspector is and why you need to use it - you can't use the standard Nvidia control panel and get good image in quality FSX because of what Nvidia does with the predefined flags stuff and the fact that you can't select combined AA modes in it. Inspector does exactly what nHancer used to as far as letting you solve those problems.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Scott,Read here:http://forum.avsim.n...f-all-settings/I wrote this specifically for people who are confused about what Inspector is and why you need to use it - you can't use the standard Nvidia control panel and get good image in quality FSX because of what Nvidia does with the predefined flags stuff and the fact that you can't select combined AA modes in it. Inspector does exactly what nHancer used to as far as letting you solve those problems.
Thanks for the reply, Ryan. Very informative stuff there. Nice work!Scott

I wrote this specifically for people who are confused about what Inspector is and why you need to use it - you can't use the standard Nvidia control panel and get good image in quality FSX because of what Nvidia does with the predefined flags stuff and the fact that you can't select combined AA modes in it. Inspector does exactly what nHancer used to as far as letting you solve those problems.
Ryan, Best description I've read anywhere - thanks!! :smile:

Bert