Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Externalities and the NGX

If you're going to get the NGX and fs2crew or the MD-11 and Topcat, I'd suggest saving a little extra and investing in AOA's training packages as these bring a lot to the aircraft as well.Also, FSLabs Concorde I think is excellent as far as reproducing an actuall Concorde itself and would not really compare it to a wilco product. That's just my opinion though.
Agreed. Just found out today that they will be doing a training package. The NGX is one plane I'm gonna learn proparly, and I believe AOA can help me with that. I have studied the Leonardo Maddog and PMDG 747 with the tutorials and such that came with them, and while they are really good, I want to get more out of the NGX without having to trudge through all the manuals (See, I can fly the Leonardo Maddog. I know what to do and when to do it, but the point is that I'm not always sure why it's done like that. Through trial and error I then discover why a certain switch is necessary, but it'd be nice if I was told up front). I know, I know, in order to fully understand the plane, I'll have to, but I have better things to do. AOA will probably provide us with all the tools necessary to get into the NGX without having to spend a month reading aircraft manuals.gman: The Maddog is one of, if not the best plane I have flown in FS (9 and X). For me it represents the very top of FS system simulation and until now, no plane has topped it yet. With that comes the fact that the MD-80 is an old-school plane. I personally really like to fly those, because they require just a bit more action from the pilot. By all standards, the MD-80 is old and you really notice that in its operation. To top it off, the plane hand flies very nicely. It feels really good to fly it. One word of warning: The FSX version doesn't have a FSX native model. I personally don't mind that, but I know some find it very important. In the end, I'm simply very curious how the NGX will compare to the Maddog. I trust it will be just as good at the very least, but I trust it will be better. I mean, the visuals of the NGX are splendid, so on that front it's already quite a bit better than the Maddog.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Dear PMDG Team thanks for your hard work. I have seen a little bug<<? on the eyebrow windows . I have make a screen of the CS 727 super 27 its the same nose fuslage . i think your position of windows are to low . I hope i can help you :( . Thanks best regrads Chris

Dear PMDG Team thanks for your hard work. I have seen a little bug<<? on the eyebrow windows . I have make a screen of the CS 727 super 27 its the same nose fuslage . i think your position of windows are to low . I hope i can help you :( . Thanks best regrads Chris
You're kidding right?

Just compared the ngx eyebrows with a real ng.....they look pretty spot on to me.

Dude you are comparing it to another flight sim plane. THEY COULD HAVE IT WRONG! Maybe pmdg has it correct and CS has it wrong

Guest wims
Don't say coming 2010 if it's not coming 2011. Also don't say coming soon because we all know PMDG's definition of COMING SOON means forever. This post will be removed but I have to say PMDG treats this plane like it is for free, let me remind you WE ARE PAYING CLOSE TO HUNDRED DOLLARS AT LEAST WHEN THIS PLANE COMES OUT. I can say if this was a freeware take your good old time, but I think we the customers deserve to know what is going on, how hard cn it be to put a post on just to tell us what is happening?How hard can that be? I appretiate that they are giving this plane a lot of thought, but why ###### of the people (yes many people will agree with this post and others will try to act like PMDG as say the plane will come out when it does). Like I think they forget that WE PAY for the product (and yes I will still buy the plane when it comes out regardless of the price), but please why keep your customers in the dark???
They said its in alpha development at the moment, what more do you want?

After very close perusal, I have just noticed that the rivets used on the wings are not correct. In reality, Boeing used model #102423C, and the ones used in the PMDG simulation are model #102423D. I am hoping you guys can correct this grevious error before I spend my hard earned money on your product!!(In case anyone can't figure it out, the above is slightly sarcastic......and meant for the nit-pickers out there)

After very close perusal, I have just noticed that the rivets used on the wings are not correct. In reality, Boeing used model #102423C, and the ones used in the PMDG simulation are model #102423D. I am hoping you guys can correct this grevious error before I spend my hard earned money on your product!!(In case anyone can't figure it out, the above is slightly sarcastic......and meant for the nit-pickers out there)
Even worse 32nd rivet is 2mm out of place!!!!!!!lol

Don't say coming 2010 if it's not coming 2011. Also don't say coming soon because we all know PMDG's definition of COMING SOON means forever. This post will be removed but I have to say PMDG treats this plane like it is for free, let me remind you WE ARE PAYING CLOSE TO HUNDRED DOLLARS AT LEAST WHEN THIS PLANE COMES OUT. I can say if this was a freeware take your good old time, but I think we the customers deserve to know what is going on, how hard cn it be to put a post on just to tell us what is happening?How hard can that be? I appretiate that they are giving this plane a lot of thought, but why ###### of the people (yes many people will agree with this post and others will try to act like PMDG as say the plane will come out when it does). Like I think they forget that WE PAY for the product (and yes I will still buy the plane when it comes out regardless of the price), but please why keep your customers in the dark???
Greg, You're not paying for anything until they release it. Relax...

NAX669.png

Hello, Just for info, I used to work at Glasgow airport(EGPF) in a security capacity, and whilst talking to an American Airline captain he pointed out to me that Boeing use convicts to rivet parts on the wings together with civilian personnel. He mentioned that if you look at the rivets some are flat and others are rounded, the rounded ones were placed by the convicts and the flat ones by other personnel. Boeing did not trust the convicts with the device to flatten the rivets. You have to bear in mind this story was told by an American, I am only relating it.richard welsh.

Dude you are comparing it to another flight sim plane. THEY COULD HAVE IT WRONG! Maybe pmdg has it correct and CS has it wrong
LoL please open your eyes . Thanks!3006213010_6b6d7aab9b.jpgbest regrads