Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Externalities and the NGX

people in the airport were dropping their coffee in fear because they thought the plane was giving them a look. So Boeing simply doesn't make eye brows anymore for this reason.

people in the airport were dropping their coffee in fear because they thought the plane was giving them a look. So Boeing simply doesn't make eye brows anymore for this reason.
LMAO.gifApplause.gif

I think someone mentioned the eyebrows tend to make an annoying sound in the cockpit too? like a buzz or something

Thanks, but you sound like a ####I read that they were for Traffic lookouts, but now that 737's are built with TCAS theya re not needed, and pilots often complain of the sun glare in their faces. Another theory is ' it saves maintenance costs. Aslo, Less weight. Even the slightest reduction in weight can yield you lots of savings. '
You clearly don't take jokes

Thanks, but you sound like a ####I read that they were for Traffic lookouts, but now that 737's are built with TCAS theya re not needed, and pilots often complain of the sun glare in their faces. Another theory is ' it saves maintenance costs. Aslo, Less weight. Even the slightest reduction in weight can yield you lots of savings. '
I honestly think that deserves a ban.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Vin, while you are at it correcting those deficiencies, can you please ensure that these paint chips on the pogo stick are correctly modeled?9-4-08supermanbummer.jpg
I saw another company's simulated pogo stick and I'm convinced that the location of those paint chips are off by at least 1/8th of an inch. I demand an explanation from PMDG and refuse to purchase the NGX unless it includes a properly simulated pogo stick.

Not sure if anyone can really answer this because the plane is not released yet but maybe one of you really technological expericed Flight Simulator controllers can. When I used to fly the 747-400 with multiple monitors my frames would dramtically decrease. Now if your asking what kind of graphics card are you using im using a $1200 dollar XFX 5970 4gb special edition with 2.93ghz Intel i7. Any suggestions for me?
Ya, buy a GTX 480 + i7 2600K...sounds like you have tons of money, but that will do er

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Is it boiling lava hot or frozen?
Elephants have 1 trunk.My god this topic/thread is getting tedious

I can see that you are concerned about your position as a customer for a product that isn't available to purchase yet. I can also see that, from your perspective, your purchase of the product entitles you, like a shareholder, to some say. I appreciate that your theoretical purchasing power is not bringing you the tangible RIGHTS YOU DESERVE now. I sympathize.However, the gist of your position holds that, as a past, present, and future customer, you HAVE A SAY. And, furthermore, that say is based on your willingness to transact with PMDG in the sale of entertainment software to you.P.S. Don't get me wrong, I want it yesterday, like everybody else. However, just as "are we there yet?" never got the family car there any quicker, so goes our own rants into the abyss...On this basis, I'd like to vie for the right to not hear about the entitlements owed to you for a promissory purchase. Put differently, I'd like to propose that we, those of us who disagree with your premise, be allowed to pre-refund you, at %120 above retail, to NOT RANT AND RAVE about your entitlements. I'm willing to kick in the first $1.00, are there others?Stripped of your rights as customer, the logic in your argument becomes moot and there is one less fly in the ointment. Whaddya say? Sounds pretty win/win to me. :Big Grin:P.S. Don't get me wrong, I want it "yesterday" like everybody else. However, our rants and quibbles into the abyss bring about release day about as quick as "are we there yet dad?" did to the family car.
Let me rephrase that: "stop whining!" Did I get the picture??? (It is early in the morning here..) :( Regards,Wijnand Lindelauf (EHBK)

In response to the "CS eyebrow comparison":Dr Phil is not on this forum.......Seriously, do you really consider this a bug????Regards,Wijnand (EHBK)

Edited by wijnand

I honestly think that deserves a ban.
I think that would be a bit harsh, but the guy clearly showed that the hashed lines are more suited to describe himself.