Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crosswind

Approach to runway 10

Slowing her downGear DownLining up with Runway 10A bit high on the approachKeeping an eye on the Dash 8 awaiting his position for the runway.Let's aim for the 2nd turn-offTaxiing to parking....and the Dash is rolling!!!Time to fill the tanks for the Caribbean excursion.Enjoy

Tell me these are ENB-pimped only (except for the b/w ones) and not PS'ed? In any way they are amazing. From a lighting POV just the 1st 3 look like nothing I've ever seen before, not sure what you did to them lol. Great work at least. Big%20Grin.gif

Well yes they are ENB pimped. The only thing I did other wise fora few was use Lightroom to darken or change to B&W.I am also using NickN's cloud theme for FEX (Naturally Dense) and some other variations from REX.Thanks for the comments

Insanely cool. If I only had a video card that would not give me artifacts even running Windows WITHOUT flight sim (plus a whole lot more ONCE running flight sim) and would not crash altogether when trying to run ENB. :( Thanks for the info, next investment has been decided upon. :(

Thanks Ed.....she is fun to fly, hopefully Carenado can iron out the minor quirks.

Guys ...thanks for the comments. hopefully I can put some video action out sometime next week