Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

Ifly 737 fsx

Agree, right now the top of the heap is the PMDG MD-11 & 747, Leonardo MD, LDS 767, and the FSL Concorde-X. I would like to put the iFly on this list, but one thing that keeps it from being there for me is it appears to be using the default FSX engine startup/modeling. It spools up very quickly, and engine EGT values are always identical between the engines. In the case of the MD-11, 747, and the Concorde specifically, the engine modeling is custom coded and reflects the longer startup time of the real aircraft, and the EGT values vary between engines as they should.
In the config tool there is a check box for a realistic start process (on page 2 i think). I dont know if that helps

Just a lowly FS9'er. 

In the config tool there is a check box for a realistic start process (on page 2 i think). I dont know if that helps
Thanks, I have that checked. It's not really an issue, the aircraft is fine for the cost.

Mmmkay. I don't think defining the issue has ever really been a problem.

- Aaron

Oh well...It was a good airplane, short lived, but nice. I bought it this morning, and returned it the mouse lag is just a Big old deer in the middle of road.Oh well...It was a good airplane, short lived, but nice. I bought it this morning, and returned it the mouse lag is just a Big old deer in the middle of road.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

The iFly forum speaks of a Gold status for the SP1. They assume a release within 48 hours.This will come as an update, so to be installed over the top of the existing installation. Check the forum for details if you like. http://ifly.flight1....1-details#46901Regarding the mouse thingy, someone stated that it may help to disable the mouse shadow in the Windows theme. I haven't tried it so far though.