Sign in to follow this  
blackheart2502

Update?

Ryan, just a quick question.will there be an Austrian Painting?thank you - happy easter!

One of our developers is South African, so we had to do this!
Boertje! jy kook!!!!Applause.gifPSAlogo.jpgNorbert Plate

ohh man I want to fly the ngx now!!! I pray it releases this week, I just deleted every 737 I own on fsx. Make room!Joe Barton

This is a good post - there's a TON of very good games and FS addons that have come out recently. Go play Portal 2 on Steam, go learn DCS A-10C, get the Real Air Turbine Duke or go explore the Orbx PNW regions with a bush plane. There's a ton of things to do right now other than complaining about our development process.
Hmmm, well my lawn needs to be mowed and my 10 month-old baby boy needs his nappy changed. So you have a point, Ryan. Okay, does anyone know a good lawn mowing service and a reputable babysitter? :( Just kidding! I'll get the wife to change the nappy THEN do the lawn!!! :)
Alex/Matthew-Besides- I'm a failed politician... I refused to lie to voters... :(
You'll know better next time, Robert!

Robert I don't think being honest with the voting populace is a bad thing. Your time to shine is coming! The pyramid scheme can only go so far before it collapses. After that the liars and cheats will no longer be able to hide the truth. Then they will be clamoring for people like you in the political arena.

Alex/Matthew-(yeah...and you to Ryan :( )Thanks for sticking up for me. Seemed like a pretty lame brained effort at throwing insults...Besides- I'm a failed politician... I refused to lie to voters... :(
Robert, You can not call yourself a politician if you don't lie,thats in the handbook.But do not give up you can run again and win. Just lie about how much you paid for gas and your back in per the politician's handbook. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

Flying around in the Kulula "Flying 101" 800WL right now... this is pretty much the best livery ever haha. Pete nailed it!
And when the ngx is released and I get that livery I'm going to be "the big cheese" Joe Barton

Robert, You can not call yourself a politician if you don't lie,thats in the handbook.But do not give up you can run again and win. Just lie about how much you paid for gas and your back in per the politician's handbook.
You can also then campaign for capital punishment for those that pester developers for release dates.When that trapdoor opens on the first there will be no more.... :(

I want an Easter egg!
Let them spend their day with their families! For them, it's easter, too!Greetz from Frankfurt/Germany ;)

regards,

Alexander Marx

I'm off to bed now... hoping my wife desires me as much as I desire the NGX... :(

Thank you :-)! cant wait to take off the 737-800 from Innsbruckbest regards, Michael