Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

If you could, what PMDG airplane would you fly in ral life?

205 members have voted

1. 1. What would you fly if you were a real pilot.?

• 747-400 or 8I
    • 747-400F or 8F
    • MD-11 PAX
    • MD-11 F
    • BAe JS4100 Turboprop
    • B1900
    • T7
    • 737 NG

Love the Turboprops J41 is so much fun to fly plus short haul ftw. If PMDG did a Dash 8 I'd put that first as I travel on them alot as I currently live/work in a remote Aboriginal Community in Australia.Good timess.Pete Walsh.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

I voted 747 because I missed the T7 option.Yes, I'm a long haul maniac, Long hauls are freaking awesome, you get to generally visit the whole world and that is priceless!
Normally you can delete your vote and vote again. Look for a box right below the list of aircraft.

Voted for th MD11F - I really like the flair of a trijet.Sadly tough, the 11 is not built anymore...she's a great bird for sure

JAL...yeah not to worry, I will fly the beast! Im wondering what age should I apply
I would say start getting your ratings and hours as soon as possible - I know people who literally started on their 16th birthdays. You have to go all the way to the top with your ratings to be able to fly airliners, so start early!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I would say start getting your ratings and hours as soon as possible - I know people who literally started on their 16th birthdays. You have to go all the way to the top with your ratings to be able to fly airliners, so start early!
yeah, my local airports training school says, I can get my log book at 14 and Im going to do my solo on my 16th birthday and fly as much as possible. Flight training can start from 14 years of age which Im doing (only one more year to go XD) Im really positive that will help and my applications will be positive. Also I hear that airlines like hiriring people who have emmbryriddle on there applications. Im considering going there for university

A number of pilots who have obtained the commercial pilot certificate get a CFI (Certified Flight Instructor) endorsement to work part time as flying instructors. With an instrument flight certificate (now included) some charter operations might use you eventually to train their pilots once you are type rated in the aircraft they use. Even hours in GA aircraft count, preferably multi-engine.At least one airline in South America runs their own academy and in Australia REX also has one due to pilot shortages in those areas. This is for somewhat older candidates. REX students are trained to follow the regular REX operating procedures which are above generic operating procedures. They also have a cost sharing arrangement which reduces student cost if the student agrees to fly for REX for a couple of years after graduation. According to the article it is 'tough immaculate' training and only about one third of starting students pass the course.Airline pilot vacancies as first officers are rare and it is very competitive to get one. As you come of age be willing to relocate and have a difficult schedule including on-call services to get those commercial flight hours in. Regional airlines next to FBO (fixed base operator) instructor and charter operations will build time and experience. See if any educational institutions in your area offer an associate degree in aviation to get you started with an advantage when applying for higher educational institutions.

yeah, my local airports training school says, I can get my log book at 14 and Im going to do my solo on my 16th birthday and fly as much as possible. Flight training can start from 14 years of age which Im doing (only one more year to go XD) Im really positive that will help and my applications will be positive. Also I hear that airlines like hiriring people who have emmbryriddle on there applications. Im considering going there for university