Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX Approach Checklist, please!

Robert and PMDG,OUTSTANDING work as usual! My Visa is for you guys!Cheers,Billy Bob

Does the NGX come with a pogo stick? This is a deal-breaker for me. :(
We at PMDG have always included a pogo stick with each aircraft delivery as in the past, however it is up to the customer to find the pogo stick. We won't tell you where, but it is definitely included :-) Also as an incentive, we have included some additional goodies as a token of thanks for waiting for the NGX to be delivered. Again, we won't tell you what it is or where it is. Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Jason, in FS9 and FSX when starting the engines, we get a plume of smoke from the side of the engines. That's a pretty standard thing for the jets, from what I've seen. Has PMDG hardcoded to stop this? It's pretty unrealistic for a 737NG, if my memory serves me correctly.

Guys, Outstanding, I cannot say how happy it makes me to see the progress of this marvelous airplane! The wait will definitely be worth it and the videos brought such a smile to my face to see the complexity of the NGX and everything coming together so nicely. Really, truly, incredible (as usual). Applause.gifAll the BestWallace

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Absolutely speechless! In awe. Great to hear she's in Beta. Thanks for the update Robert.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Greetings All - I have maintained my "radio silence" until now regarding this aicraft. NOT ANYMORE!!!!! W-O-W!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad to hear and see that she's well into Beta testing now, and that one day (or night) fairly soon, she will be flying on my and everyone else's system. As others have said in this thread, once she's released, all other planes will be gathering dust in the hangar, at least for a while. To Robert and the entire PMDG Team - I salute you with a Bravo-Zulu to all, and I am eagerly anticipating the release of this TOTALLY AWESOME AIRPLANE!!!!!!! :( :( :( !!!!!!!! No doubt, this will be the best airliner for FSX a credit card can buy!Cheers,Jim

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Jason, in FS9 and FSX when starting the engines, we get a plume of smoke from the side of the engines. That's a pretty standard thing for the jets, from what I've seen. Has PMDG hardcoded to stop this? It's pretty unrealistic for a 737NG, if my memory serves me correctly.
Are you looking for more of something like this?http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=CA#/watch?v=c4xO7VMAFDAJackColwill

Jack, that link takes me to a few videos - one of which is the Archbishop of Canterbury talking about the recent royal wedding...

youtube.com/watch?v=c4xO7VMAFDAI think he is talking about this

That's either a new engine or one that has recently had work done to it. I've never seen an engine start in Australia produce that much smoke or flame. In any case, the smoke came from the REAR of the engine, NOT the SIDE of the engine in that video.

Hi Robert,Thanks for the good news !!! Great Work !Amazing video !

Well, I was certain someone said something about the FMC dispensing soda, but not even a search could find it. So I will just put it here, enjoy.EDIT: Found it, http://forum.avsim.net/topic/334903-we-got-a-vid/page__view__findpost__p__1976231

Edited by yos233

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator