Sign in to follow this  
duckbilled

If you are using Ultimate Traffic, you may experience problems

I think I've read that ASE is also having some sort of problem with todays date.

No, not true. You read that on one single ASE update at 0Z last night ASE was out of sync and that a manual refresh of ASE immediately fixed things with no action required by us. Please let me know if I have missed something since then!!

Same here,on my ASUS G73 Win-7-64 Laptop,will try my desktop system when I get Home.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Until a patch is released could we not just remove the UT2 entry in our simobjects section in the FSX.cfg?

\Robert Hamlich/

I think the current workaround is to alter your computer's date by two days or so (to May 31st), access the UT2 app (for whatever reason) and then continue using it. You only need to alter the date to access the app, so after this you can revert back.If you remove the simobjects entry, you wouldn't have any traffic. But even with this current bug the traffic generation works, you just can't access the UT2 app if you want to.That UT2 app isn't needed for the traffic generation itself, so your settings will be saved (e. g. density settings) and then UT2 runs normally without it.

Until a patch is released could we not just remove the UT2 entry in our simobjects section in the FSX.cfg?
The issue is with the external interface, not within FSX. If you already have traffic set, it will work fine.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Problem solved. See the forums for the hotfix.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Main link http://ultimatetraff...ums/default.asp :( heres the link for the fix you have to be registerd and Licensed User to use it. Licensed Users http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=9059&title=209-hotfix-fixes-startup-error

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hotfix now available for UT2, brings it up to version 2.09 and cures the problem.

CORSAIR OBSIDIAN SERIES™ 750D FULL TOWER CASE - Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-9700K (3.6GHz) 12MB Cache - Gigabyte Z390 UD: ATX, LG1151 - 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz - NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - 2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE - 1TB INTEL® 760p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (upto 3230MB/sR | 1625MB/sW) - CORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES - CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 120 High Performance Liquid Cooler

Hmm, what happens if you have version 2.04 and apply the hotfix? Does it update you to 2.09, or will it fail, or worse yet, will it mess everything up?I wonder if the errors are only seen for users of version 2.08?Have not tried yet, but will after dinner.Bob

Hotfix now available for UT2, brings it up to version 2.09 and cures the problem.

Hmm, what happens if you have version 2.04 and apply the hotfix? Does it update you to 2.09, or will it fail, or worse yet, will it mess everything up?I wonder if the errors are only seen for users of version 2.08?Have not tried yet, but will after dinner.Bob
Definitely do not apply the hotfix over 2.04. You must have 2.08 (SP2) before installing the Hotfix. Installing it into an earlier version will overwrite your main EXE and not likely run. We note this on the download page.

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

Definitely do not apply the hotfix over 2.04. You must have 2.08 (SP2) before installing the Hotfix. Installing it into an earlier version will overwrite your main EXE and not likely run. We note this on the download page.
I am running SP2 and applied the hotfix - it blew my machine apart. Any windows program started would hang forever. Re-booting had no affect on this and the result was the same even for any program run including Windows explorer. I had to finally do a system drive recovery and return to pre Hotfix condition including the UT2 problem.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

I am running SP2 and applied the hotfix - it blew my machine apart. Any windows program started would hang forever. Re-booting had no affect on this and the result was the same even for any program run including Windows explorer. I had to finally do a system drive recovery and return to pre Hotfix condition including the UT2 problem.
I just tried hotfix again and it worked fine and FSX is good. The only differecne in my two installs is that i switched my AV software (Eset) off for second hotfix install attempt. :(

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.