Sign in to follow this  
HughesMDflyer4

May FSX and Flight Comparison Screenshots

I will counter debate, you are missing the point, yet again .. countless thousands of us have FSX with creme de le creme add ons ... THIS IS WHAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW !!! Listen up!!!Posting historical FSX to MS Flight DEFAULT and Original screenshots only becomes useful in a historical sense ... for nostalgia purposes ... why on earth would one compare a new sim (unproven beta shots at best?) with a proven existing platform that has had more years than any other MS Flight Sim to mature? ... you are damn right the default screen shots should be better, but nobody uses the default FSX any-more ... not on here the audience you are playing to.Also you keep banging on about what MS Flight will do that FSX cant, either you are in the know or you are indeed as many thought ... the ultimate a really excited user :)Yes there is, just because you don't have lots of add ons doesn't mean to say others cant have them ... please take an arrogance check.I'm sorry we have fallen out, I love MS Flight sim too, but fan boys do nobody any good.Sorry.
Dude, I'm not a a really excited user. Some people have no eyes and cannot see the differences in the GRAPHICS ENGINE. That's why I do the comparisons. The only way to easily see the differences is to compare default to default. Adding a bunch of add-ons will make the comparisons confusing. I will not compare Flight to FSX with add-ons. End of story.By the way guys, the screenshot comparison was featured on episode 93 of FSBreak! They showed this very thread during the podcast and had a 15 minute discussion about it and Flight. I think I changed their minds about Flight, because they originally were not that excited about it...now they are.Big%20Grin.gif

Brandon Filer

The clouds do not have a big diffrent but that easy to fix by rex the.Does anyone know if the hawaii scenery is a special scnery like st.marteen in fsx or that is only like any scenery will be there in FLIGHT.I hope hawaii scenery is not just a special scenery and its like hand made.////// KRISTIAN

Does anyone know if the hawaii scenery is a special scnery like st.marteen in fsx or that is only like any scenery will be there in FLIGHT.
This info has not yet been given out by Microsoft. But Hawaii shouldn't be the only place to fly. It's always been the whole world...no reason for them to change that.

Brandon Filer

Dude, I'm not a a really excited user. Some people have no eyes and cannot see the differences in the GRAPHICS ENGINE. That's why I do the comparisons. The only way to easily see the differences is to compare default to default. Adding a bunch of add-ons will make the comparisons confusing. I will not compare Flight to FSX with add-ons. End of story.By the way guys, the screenshot comparison was featured on episode 93 of FSBreak! They showed this very thread during the podcast and had a 15 minute discussion about it and Flight. I think I changed their minds about Flight, because they originally were not that excited about it...now they are.Big%20Grin.gif
I'm wasting my time :) You are only listening to yourself, have at it :)
This info has not yet been given out by Microsoft. But Hawaii shouldn't be the only place to fly. It's always been the whole world...no reason for them to change that.
OMG :)He's a a really excited user OK.

He's a a really excited user OK.
Honestly, is there something you are trying to accomplish?

Brandon Filer

I'm wasting my time :) You are only listening to yourself, have at it :)OMG :)He's a a really excited user OK.
a really excited user .. isnt that what children say? Also, how is being a fan a bad thing?

Being a fan is generally a positive thing. "Fan boys" are usually those fans that take it one step further to the point where they can see no bad done by their chosen idle of worship and uphold it as the be all and end all of whatever field it may be in. Note: I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with it's use here.To the comment about Hawaii being FLIGHTS development area as TNCM was for FSX I think that conclusion is pretty solid and I think we could expect to see a similar difference in the rest of the world as we see in FSX compared to St. Maarten.

The clouds do not have a big diffrent but that easy to fix by rex the.Does anyone know if the hawaii scenery is a special scnery like st.marteen in fsx or that is only like any scenery will be there in FLIGHT.I hope hawaii scenery is not just a special scenery and its like hand made.////// KRISTIAN
I myself suspect it is...why? because if Flight look like Hawii all over the world who will need to buy add-ons, I mean seriously will you buy addons to cover Hawaii as it is right now in Flight?? Hawaii main airport (default as seen in the pics.) look like a good add-ond, so if the rest of the Flight world look like Hawaii I sure won't need any add-ons for it....I asked this question before but nobody want to give me an answer so I'll ask again...phew....If only Hawaii look that good in Flight is in it a bait and swicth "kinda" deal and if Flight look like Hawaii all over the world why in hell will you buy add-ons for Flight?Now knowing that MS is opening a store for add-ons do you really think that Flight will look like Hawaii all over the world?

a really excited user is a term used to describe a male who is highly devoted and biased in opinion towards a single subject or hobby within a given field. From Wikipedia. Well at least he is not questioning your sexuality. :(. I for one am very grateful for the contribution you have made to this forum Brandom and appreciate the effort you have made in compiling these comparison screen shots for the benefit of (almost) everyone here.

I myself suspect it is...why? because if Flight look like Hawii all over the world who will need to buy add-ons, I mean seriously will you buy addons to cover Hawaii as it is right now in Flight?? Hawaii main airport (default as seen in the pics.) look like a good add-ond, so if the rest of the Flight world look like Hawaii I sure won't need any add-ons for it....I asked this question before but nobody want to give me an answer so I'll ask again...phew....If only Hawaii look that good in Flight is in it a bait and swicth "kinda" deal and if Flight look like Hawaii all over the world why in hell will you buy add-ons for Flight?Now knowing that MS is opening a store for add-ons do you really think that Flight will look like Hawaii all over the world?
Perhaps nobody answers you because they agree. But is it bait and switch. I dunno. 99% of buyers do not know about the existance of the screen shots.

The next month I think there is new screens if there is a screen of a new detailed scenery that means all flight sceneryLook like Hawaii pic. And the resualt will be no much addons buyer. But if the addons scenery in flight be a new generation and can look like real world peapol will buy it like in fsx.And I want to ask something if in flight there be an addon and it's photorealistic world with autogen would you prefer that than the default flight scenery we can see on screens///// Kristian

Perhaps nobody answers you because they agree. But is it bait and switch. I dunno. 99% of buyers do not know about the existance of the screen shots.
LOL....Perhaps, it's always easyer to disagree...human nature I guess.

And I want to ask something if in flight there be an addon and it's photorealistic world with autogen would you prefer that than the default flight scenery we can see on screens///// Kristian
Sorry, I could not understand the first part of your post but to answewr the second part, large photorealistic scenery take a lot of space on a hard drive without the autogen so adding autogen to it will make this kind of scenery very huge GB wise, is it possible yes, will I buy something like that...I'll have to see it first.

a really excited user is a term used to describe a male who is highly devoted and biased in opinion towards a single subject or hobby within a given field. From Wikipedia. Well at least he is not questioning your sexuality. :(. I for one am very grateful for the contribution you have made to this forum Brandom and appreciate the effort you have made in compiling these comparison screen shots for the benefit of (almost) everyone here.
+1The definition should also include ... "often used then a poster will not change their point of view to another posters point of view" ... you dont agree with me, therefore, you are a a really excited user

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.