Sign in to follow this  
shivers9

If Flight were released tomorrow?

Did you not see the action taking place in the plane, they used one of the Flight's plane to shoot the action inside, that how Flight will look (virtually).....:(
Can you provide evidence of that?
The day Valve goes under is the day PC gaming dies, at which point there won't be much to talk about here anyway, so on the incredibly small chance that it actually happens, no one will care anymore.
In the future there may be a different way of distributing games. There was a diffeernt way before Stream!

Can you provide evidence of that?
Texture, not imported from FSX, can't you tell, also look at the shadow and light effect....DX10 at least and no stutterings, .....more questions? :(

Incorrect again .. there will always be another steam to come along. If steam no longer existed, doesn't mean that the PC industry would die. Where is your understanding of business "hat".
You're talking about purely hypothetical scenarios. I live in the real world. Not going to join you in yours.

You're talking about purely hypothetical scenarios.  I live in the real world.  Not going to join you in yours.
I hope you type without thinking ... your scenario was more hypothetical opposite my comment. My comment is real world and has infinitely more potential of being the way it would go if Steam went away.

I think by reading this post we all want what will probably won't get. A better simulator. If MS wants more or better multi-player functionality, I am sorry but I fly alone. If they want me to connect to Vatsim/Ivao/etc on a regular basis, sorry again and for the same reason. Do not get me wrong, I care less if all those options are included because I will simply disregard them. In my opinion, if MS ever got it close to right was way back when FS2002 Professional and FS2004 reset it back to worst again. We all have been waiting for mainly three things: Real Weather depiction, real flight dynamics (air, land and water) and a better ATC that include speed restrictions and multiple destinations in one shot. You will forgive me again but if MS has kept the simulator overly simplify(dynamics) and unrealistic to make it easy on newbie's, that was BS. I had my share of crashes while learning, let the ones behind go though the same pain and agony, that was fun for me. MSFS didn't make us, if anything, we found them. We can't be fabricated because the passion was there way before the first contact with any simulator. Another thing, if you show MSFS to a newbie who doesn't have the passion, they always accuse it of being too simplistic and unrealistic, go figure. Poetic justice I guess.So my answer is, I will go to the Forums (like AVSim) first and then I will decide base on their impressions.Cheers,MAB :(

Texture, not imported from FSX, can't you tell, also look at the shadow and light effect....DX10 at least and no stutterings, .....more questions? :(
I asked for evidence that Flight was used. Do you have any?

I asked for evidence that Flight was used. Do you have any?
LOL I was joking, the scene was filmed in a real plane.... :(

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.