Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

Very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( Will the SDK be released for the FS2crew guys at this time as well?

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

The news which we all were waiting for since last few years has finally made it's way, the NGX is finally going to release, I hope that future PMDG's projects (777 and DHC 8) too arrive soon. Duh, I know it's too early to think of it but anyway it's time to enjoy the present, can't wait till 4th August.

Woohoo!! That's a great update. I can already smell the kerosine on the tarmac. And that's no kidding. I actually did briefly smell it, even though I'm not even close to an airport tarmac. And I saw two MD-11 aircraft flying overhead just now. I think that's a sign. Of course, the 3rd I'll be flying in a Malev 737-700 to Budapest, so I'll have to wait a bit for it to arrive on my computer, but on the other hand, it'll give people the time to form opinions and post about it, and for PMDG to finish tutorials/fix bugs if these still manage to come up. Regardless of all the criticism I gave PMDG (Robert, you probably know what I'm talking about, if you at all remember), I'm terribly excited and wish you all the best in these final days of work. After that, take a bath, shave, have brunch with your family and relax.Can't wait until tuesday now wink.gif

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Oh man!! What a great news!! Soooooooooo hapy now!!

I'm on annual leave from the 1st till the 15th Robert. Thank you very much PMDG team! It'll be the first time that I'll look forward to get back home... :( Just kidding though!YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! LOL.gif B) :( :(

I forget if I posted it or not somewhere earlier, but anyone want to play guess the ICAO city pair on the first tutorial? tongue.gif
KPHX - KLAX ..... do I win a free NGX? :D

Wasn't the charts included in the chief pilot set KJFK and KBOS? Wouldn't it make sense for that to be the tutorial?

Ryan-Give us a hint... Europe, America or Asia???I guess something like EDDF-LEPA or EDDM-LOWI to introduce the EGPWS

regards,

Alexander Marx

This is GREAT news. Been waiting for this day patiently. Even though I'll be in KMSP tomorrow to visit Mall of America, I'll be back the same day to see the pricing etc. and whatnot :) I can't wait for that.Good job guys.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD