Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

"Soon" defined....

Hey, it's 4th August already here in New Zealand, where's my NGX ;-)
Yes, but the day is not over yet!

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I bet Robert gets no sleep whatsoever over the next 24-36 hours...

The southern tip of africa has been waiting patiently,however it's now time to fly out from FACT over the Overberg in a shiny 737-800

Guys that page has been there for at least a couple weeks (that's when I found it at least) - don't read into it at all.

Noah Bryant

I think a drum roll is long over due for the NGX.......Applause.gif

Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances ... Whistle.gifPraying.gifLOL.gif

Kind regards,

Klaus

Hi Everybody :-) Goodmorning from the Dutch, here the local time is 07-48,I just had a terrible nightmare, i was i child again, and my mom said to me, first finnish your dinner, than you can download the 737Ngx,WE HAD SPROUTS FOR DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-( :-( :-( No, just kidding!!! ;-) sorry mom!!!! hehehehehe!!!!! ;-) Today is maybe the day that we not only fly this beautifull bird, no today is the day that we start flying into the future of flightsimming!Great work Pmdg, take your time, and keep up al the good work! For now, have a nice day everybody, Greetings Matthias, Nijmegen, the Netherlands!

Italy here: 8:05 am 4 Agosto 2011737ngx release data.I m wait...........be patiente....mumble mumble..............Stay here until download is ready...for takeoff....lol....Praying.gifPraying.gifPraying.gifim Not Worthy.gifim Not Worthy.gif

I just had a terrible nightmare, i was i child again, and my mom said to me, first finnish your dinner, than you can download the 737Ngx,
LMAO.gif This is ur subconsciousness lol

Today 4 Agosto 2011 Italy hour 8:10I m finish to build my cockpit for 737ngx (view pic) . Is ready for superstar 737ngx........need to fly......and waiting...Yawn.gifYawn.gif

Today 4 Agosto 2011 Italy hour 8:10I m finish to build my cockpit for 737ngx (view pic) . Is ready for superstar 737ngx........need to fly......and waiting...Yawn.gifYawn.gif
Your sim pit is awesome.Wish I had the money, the space, and the understanding of my girlfriend to do that. Mostly the money.