Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

@MarceloDid you get my mail with the request for a Luxair 737-700 livery (LX-LGS)?Would be great if you could do it at some point.Thank you.Regards,Christian
Hi Christian: EDIT: It did luxaircrew

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease can anyone do this one for the online flight on IVAO !I know Marcelo has no time for now because he has thousands of requests.Just wondering if a good painter could help me out here.

My first repaint has just been uploaded into avsim's server.... hopefully there is anybody interested in this livery....took me quite long to finish (around 25 hours) as i learned photoshop and gimp on the fly....during the repaint....lots of problems, but i got some help from TJ and Marc, and due to their help i was able to finish the repaint today....any comments or criticsm ??thanksmarclgt3.jpglgt2.jpg

My first repaint has just been uploaded into avsim's server.... hopefully there is anybody interested in this livery....took me quite long to finish (around 25 hours) as i learned photoshop and gimp on the fly....during the repaint....lots of problems, but i got some help from TJ and Marc, and due to their help i was able to finish the repaint today....any comments or criticsm ??thanksmarclgt3.jpglgt2.jpg
Hey Marc,Which city did you make? Dudelange, Esch.....?

Hi Christian:EDIT: It did luxaircrew
Hi Marcelo,thanks for your reply. Had a chat with Marc (luxaircrew).He will also do the 737-700 series.@MarcWhat a beautiful bird! Amazing work!Cheers,Christian

Hi Marc,i think the "T" on the tail and above the cockpit windows is missing.Thanks for your effort!Regards,Christian

Hi Marc,i think the "T" on the tail and above the cockpit windows is missing.Thanks for your effort!Regards,Christian
hithe T over the cockpit is there , but you are right, i missed the one on the tail....there will be an update as soon as it is published
Hey Marc,Which city did you make? Dudelange, Esch.....?
hiLuxair has no names for the newer aircrafts....i think you mix it up with cargolux, they have their aircrafts named after luxembourgish cities...
Hi Marcelo,thanks for your reply. Had a chat with Marc (luxaircrew).He will also do the 737-700 series.@MarcWhat a beautiful bird! Amazing work!Cheers,Christian
ehm...i think you mean marc philippi, he is doing the repaint of the -700 ;)hope you all like my repaint...it was lot s of fun to make it....marc

hithe T over the cockpit is there , but you are right, i missed the one on the tail....there will be an update as soon as it is publishedehm...i think you mean marc philippi, he is doing the repaint of the -700 ;)hope you all like my repaint...it was lot s of fun to make it....marc
Hi Marc, ;)thanks for the fix.Had a chat with Marc (Philippi).Sorry for mixing you up. ;)Cheers,Christian

Hi Marc, ;)thanks for the fix.Had a chat with Marc (Philippi).Sorry for mixing you up. ;)Cheers,Christian
the updated file has just been uploaded onto avsim servers, so the one which should be available soon will be the new file already (hopefully)Marc

Scandinavian Airlines Boeing 737-800WL and 737-600 will be released in less than two weeks. Why should you use my paint and not the ones PMDG already done?My paint is:- Painted with help of more than 40 self taken HQ images of the real planes.- Tail colored in the real color.- Changed the fuselage color to a realistic one.- Extra scratches and dirt to make the plane look exactly as the real plane.- Config-file made with information from the real SAS is included.737-700WL is planned.index.php?action=dlattach;topic=101219.0;id=316479;imageindex.php?action=dlattach;topic=101219.0;id=316484;imageindex.php?action=dlattach;topic=101219.0;id=316481;image(Pictures taken at the beta-version so there might be some things that isn't correctly painted yet)Erik Linge

Have never made a livery request before, but would any of you talented gents kindly consider bringing back one of the retro SAS liveries, preferably the belly stripe?I would be extremely appreciative!! Many thanks for all your hard work and devoted time to offer us these beautifully painted birds.

Alan

Thank you so much Marcelo Fabian for bmi :)

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip