Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I know your busy Marcelo and this one is probably not got much of a demand but i'd like this if at all possible in the future. On the 737-7005288360805_fd68c19a46_b.jpgk08-06-03-28.jpgRegards Stevie

How about the Wynn Resorts BBJ for some Vegas - LAX flying:130511.jpg
I second this request for the Wynn BBJ

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Help please.I'm trying to find the window blinds/shades, I want to pull down / close a bunch of the window shades but can't find them in the texture sheets.By default a few are down and others at various degrees of open as in my SS below, but dammed if I can find this bit of cleverness that still has the transparent glass but the blind pulled down behind it. The answer will be very gratefully received.TIAJohnShades, left one is down, middle up, right part pulled ... this is default.

Hello,After reading and hoping that Delta follows through with a Fleet Reorganization, with reports they are looking to place a large order of 737-900s, I was wondering, if someone would be able to package together a paint to reflect the current one we have for the 900.I almost exclusively use the 900 now, and would love to add this to my hangar....Thanks in advance...either way.Below is a random picture of what I was thinking.The old school one would be perfect, but I am not picky....alpdalb7382nd.jpgalpn3744fwl.jpg

N707SA, the first NG ever built. Rolled out in 96 and delivered to WN in 1998.Finishing it up today. Trying to get the details right, and trying a 100 different color mixes to get the gold/brown visually satisfactory. Got the correct options (as close as possible) for the period, based on photos. Should be ready to roll tonight.2011-11-8_14-51-22-461.jpg

Chris Hicks

N707SA, the first NG ever built. Rolled out in 96 and delivered to WN in 1998.Finishing it up today. Trying to get the details right, and trying a 100 different color mixes to get the gold/brown visually satisfactory. Got the correct options (as close as possible) for the period, based on photos. Should be ready to roll tonight.2011-11-8_14-51-22-461.jpg
Hey that def real close to the color great job dude..... I see a new favorite for me...Carlitos Colon

Help please.I'm trying to find the window blinds/shades, I want to pull down / close a bunch of the window shades but can't find them in the texture sheets.By default a few are down and others at various degrees of open as in my SS below, but dammed if I can find this bit of cleverness that still has the transparent glass but the blind pulled down behind it. The answer will be very gratefully received.TIAJohnShades, left one is down, middle up, right part pulled ... this is default.
John:Look at the bottom of the image belongs to ALPHA channel pmdg_737NGX_fuselage_2.dds file.It has the form of blinds. It may be that ...sinttuloas8ka.jpg

Yes Marcelo thats the 8/900 fuse_2 alpha layer in your picture I think. (It's a 700 I'm trying to do)I also thought that was it too, BUT interestingly the 6/700 paintkit does not have those curious parts in it's alpha layer of _fuse_2 at all. Yet it stil has blinds at various degrees of open.Stll confused as I don't think a 700 could fallback to an 800 fuse_2.dds as it already has it's own. <scratches head>

I Would like to request a paint for the 737-700, which is the good old Braathens livery. Although the airline don't exist anymore today, as it was purchased by SAS, the livery was in my opinion a very nice one.I know it's a selfish request, as i doubt there's many Norwegians/Scandinavians in this forum, but i hope some painters may want to at least consider it.Here's at least a link to the picture of the first 737 NG that was delivered to Braathens, which today is painted in the SAS livery:LN-TUA
Bumping this one, wondering if there's any painters that may want to do this livery. Hoping for an answer, whether it's a positive or negative answer.Also want to thank all the painters in here that's doing some absolutely fantastic paints im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Bumping this one, wondering if there's any painters that may want to do this livery. Hoping for an answer, whether it's a positive or negative answer.Also want to thank all the painters in here that's doing some absolutely fantastic paints im%20Not%20Worthy.gif
1+ for this one, if it matters. :(

A quick thanks for some of my favorite South American -700s!PMDG for Copa Airlines Colombia (opb Aerorepublica)Marcelo for Aerolineas ArgentinasGustavo Aguiar for GOLThank you!Gracias!Obrigado!Luis Linares

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Coming soon ... will be difficult but will... ALASKA AIRLINES "WILD SALMON" - N792ASsinttuloix3si.jpgRegards
Marcelo,that is going to be AMAZING!im Not Worthy.gif

Hello,After reading and hoping that Delta follows through with a Fleet Reorganization, with reports they are looking to place a large order of 737-900s, I was wondering, if someone would be able to package together a paint to reflect the current one we have for the 900.I almost exclusively use the 900 now, and would love to add this to my hangar....Thanks in advance...either way.Below is a random picture of what I was thinking.The old school one would be perfect, but I am not picky....alpdalb7382nd.jpgalpn3744fwl.jpg
Your way behind! Delta ordered 100 737-900ER's a couple months ago. I suspect that is the reason you did not see pmdg release that livery. It's because they have not released the ER versions yet of the 900 & 700. Same goes for why they did not release the Delta livery for the 700. Delta only uses the -700ER, not the standard 700.

Eric