Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Ah thanks for link, but its not SunExpress Germany: :)RegardsSwen

Hi again MarceloEven after the second Fix the point is still blue.But no problem for me.wink.png
No no, I just download and is perfect, the two red dots http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XN7HJLM4 Download it againwink.pngHiI uploaded to www.avsim.net a repaint of the PRIVATE BBJ VP-BRT 737-700 , in hours available. Or: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FFIF5JQvpbrt1.jpgthumbnailyc1ey.jpgRegards

It does not work for me, no idea why.A dot is red and the other blue.I let the points now just blue.The paint is also very beautiful with blue dots.wink.png_________________Oh yes, the VP-BRT, you are my hero Marcelo !!!Thanks so much for this work of art ! im%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Untitled-5.jpg6+ hours straight of finishing touches since i got home from work. Just need to check on a detail or two. Depending on when I wake up, should be out in the afternoon before work.
Can't wait - looks fantastic.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Great work guys, thanks a lot - Marcelo for the life of me can't believe how fast you can do these repaints wow. im Not Worthy.gif

Rich Sennett

Air Berlin B737-700 repaint on final approach...027bbd16d1d5e8caf25269303757b062.pngPS: The aliasing on the tail is due ot my CG not to the paint. ;)Regards, Bruno.
Any news about your paint Bruno?

Great work guys, thanks a lot - Marcelo for the life of me can't believe how fast you can do these repaints wow. im%20Not%20Worthy.gif
He probably doesn't spend half his time flying them! LOL.gif I log two days of flying for every day of repainting.

Chris Hicks

I mentioned it in another thread, but it would be great to have an "Aloha Cargo Air" livery for the 600 model. It flies daily in the Hawaiian islands on the 732, but it would look just as nice on the 736. Thanks in advance if someone is willing to tackle this.

What file would I change the reflectivity level of the fuselage on? With the CP air scheme I am working on, I would like to make the bare aluminium more reflective than the painted area. Would it be in the Spec files?CheersTJ

Any chance of BMI Baby before it becomes British Airways?thanks
I requested BMI Baby but there are a few Requests in front...Bmibaby_to_468x312.jpgEdit: 100. PageParty.gif