Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

737 800 Southwest Announcement

I'm trying to put up a really funny video of a 737 announcement but i can't seem to put the youtube vid in here please help

Put the youtube link in between [media] youtubelikgoeshere [/media*] tags Remove the * so the media tag works. Or just quote someone that has posted a youtube video and copy what they did.

Hilarious! I wish we could do that in Emirates.. Party.gif

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

That's Great!! That should be an addon for the NGX. I wonder if we can persuade Bryan York to use that for his cabin announcements on FS2Crew Voice Command?

Should be an addon for southwest virtual, but it's excellent! They should include this in the cabin crew training (or something alike)

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

I blame PMDG for this thread. See what making us wait does? ;) I'm waiting for Rocky to say "Now here's something you'll REALLY like". lol

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I wonder which 737-800 this was, since SWA doesn't operate any -800 (yet). I could be wrong, but I'd say this is aboard a -500 (one overwing exit and the old crew message system/PA)

Ohhh please make some clones of this guy and sell them to Delta, Delta is such a bad airline lately I can't stand it anymore...Daniel McDaniel

00007238.jpg They do operate B738
Southwest don't do it yet as far as I know, but they have ordered some. It's still a nice livery though!That does look very real though.....Thinking.gif

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Nope, SWA does not operate 738's as of yet. The first real one should be delivered around Q2 2012 if I remember correctly. Anyway, the plane in the video can't be a 800, since they will be delivered with the Sky Interior (very nice environment to work in btw). The fact that it only has one overawing is also a quite obvious difference. Should you be wondering... N738BS is registered to a Cessna 172N. My guess is the "BS" part would stand for BullS**t in the Photoshopped version.