Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jetset408

Who has spotted any of the "little" additions PMDG have modelled?

Anyone else noticed that the sound of the ground air-cart increases in volume when opening the FWD door? Nice! Loving the addon PMDG. You have done a superb job.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Fuel imbalance on the ground causes the aircraft to lean, nice touch!I like the sound of the APU spoooling down too

Watch the aircraft in outside view as you switch between 2-class and single class configuration. You will see the nose gear compress slightly in the single class config...due to the added weight up front

I am a fan of the test phase model additions. Small addition yes, but I feel they are appropriate to have on for the initial flights. Love the bird.

Upon takeoff roll, notice the transition from low speed to high speed, the wind sound will be heard louder in the process...

Wings vibrate after engine start with park brake on, awesome

Wheels up, you can hear the front gear rotation stopped on the pads mounted in the well.
My personal favorite sound. The snubbers. Awesome sound!

It's something that you must look forward to Zach!I love it, I often find myself off guard wiggling my butt in the chair trying to simulate the sensations :3

I noticed this evening that when in the center of the cockpit, each stall test (no 1 and no 2) are heard from their respective side of the cockpit. No 1 in the left ear, No 2 in the right. I thought that was pretty neat.

I am a fan of the test phase model additions. Small addition yes, but I feel they are appropriate to have on for the initial flights. Love the bird.
i am not sure what you are describing. could you please explain?

i am not sure what you are describing. could you please explain?
I guess he means things like those booms extending from the Tail.

Yup. He's referring to the option in the CDU > Equipment menu where you can have the flight test options (drogue chute, extra air data sensors).

Yup. He's referring to the option in the CDU > Equipment menu where you can have the flight test options (drogue chute, extra air data sensors).
ok. haven't discovered that myself. thanks for sharing!

The TEST lights switch located above the DU's,.... when you set it to DIMM you actually see the warning/ annunciation information dimmer.

Did you notice that when you retract a non-rotating wheel (eg. extended in the air), the sound isn't there?! Pretty neat.Cheers,

I noticed this evening that when in the center of the cockpit, each stall test (no 1 and no 2) are heard from their respective side of the cockpit. No 1 in the left ear, No 2 in the right. I thought that was pretty neat.
That is a good one, I also like the mechanical actions when you open the pax doors and the fact that the interior and exterior handles are position correctly. VRTodd

That is a good one, I also like the mechanical actions when you open the pax doors and the fact that the interior and exterior handles are position correctly. VRTodd
The sound suite is worth the purchase price alone! The plane truly feels 'alive' when it's powered up. The exterior environment sounds have to be my favorite (will be even better once I have sound from the GPU). I get an odd satisfaction from the sound of the APU start switch.lol. I love that if you time your pushback and start well, the external sound of the engine can be heard over the voice of the ground crew at the same time you hear the internal sound of the engine start.