Sign in to follow this  
Jetset408

Who has spotted any of the "little" additions PMDG have modelled?

Yup. He's referring to the option in the CDU > Equipment menu where you can have the flight test options (drogue chute, extra air data sensors).

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Yup. He's referring to the option in the CDU > Equipment menu where you can have the flight test options (drogue chute, extra air data sensors).
ok. haven't discovered that myself. thanks for sharing!

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

The TEST lights switch located above the DU's,.... when you set it to DIMM you actually see the warning/ annunciation information dimmer.

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

My personal favorite sound. The snubbers. Awesome sound!
Did you notice that when you retract a non-rotating wheel (eg. extended in the air), the sound isn't there?! Pretty neat.Cheers,

I noticed this evening that when in the center of the cockpit, each stall test (no 1 and no 2) are heard from their respective side of the cockpit. No 1 in the left ear, No 2 in the right. I thought that was pretty neat.
That is a good one, I also like the mechanical actions when you open the pax doors and the fact that the interior and exterior handles are position correctly. VRTodd

ATP MEL

Commercial SEL

B-747, BE-300, BE-400, DHC8, ERJ 170/190, MU-300

C-17A Globemaster III

That is a good one, I also like the mechanical actions when you open the pax doors and the fact that the interior and exterior handles are position correctly. VRTodd
The sound suite is worth the purchase price alone! The plane truly feels 'alive' when it's powered up. The exterior environment sounds have to be my favorite (will be even better once I have sound from the GPU). I get an odd satisfaction from the sound of the APU start switch.lol. I love that if you time your pushback and start well, the external sound of the engine can be heard over the voice of the ground crew at the same time you hear the internal sound of the engine start.

Chris Hicks

If you fail the ISFD and correct it again straight away it just does not pop back to normal.It goes through a real setup check just like in the real aircraft. I love this plane so much.

They're not 100% correct, though. The inside door handles (not the Z-bar) is rotated a lot further when the door is opened, it's not even near vertical.

look at the throttles when you move them. the seals move accordingly. detail right there.also when taxiing the wingtips bounce.

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

Wheels up, you can hear the front gear rotation stopped on the pads mounted in the well.
Did you guys notice that this is actually modelled past that though too? Try taking off and leaving the gear down for a while and then retracting or try extending and retracting in flight - you'll only hear the snubber sound if the wheels are actually spinning when they're retracted.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com