Sign in to follow this  
BreezyPointDeparture

Thank you PMDG - Come on people, lets make this thread HOT

This is the closest to the real thing that I have ever flown. PMDG are the best !!!

I have to add to this as well. All the work that was put into this bird causes me to have those head shaking, smile inducing giggles of un believement every time I see the reflections on the DU screens, reflections on the MCP and yaw damper gauge during a turn and all the detail on the slats. flap accuators and the diverters that close off the bypass section of the nacelle during reverse thrust were a real treat! (thanks Jason!!) I sound like a broken record here but, I have to add that the sound package just flat out does it for me! They managed to capture that low freq. growl when reducing thrust to the 45-40% N1 range during flight. The switch/button sounds are amazing as well. I love the satifying set of clicks when toggeling the APU switch. Even the sound of the spoilers resetting during taxi-in when advancing the throttle. Only thing missing is the "thump thump" when taxiing over the pavement expansion grooves and taxi way/runway centerline lights. Thank You PMDG for the best by far experience I have ever had in FSX period!. Worth every penny! 64 hours so far as of Aug 26/11

I wish I could stop flying it , Thank youBob Bazley

It's a pity school opens on Monday, time for sky gazing, wishing I was soaring in my NGX!Thanks to the PMG team for all the years, sweat, frustration and forum management :(

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Words are inadequate to describe my amazement at this bird. This is simply the best addon ever! (beats even the most beautiful scenery or tool). I wish airport makers can learn from the volumetric lights and use the technique in their airport lighting (floodlights runway/taxiway/approach/ PAPI/VASI lights). It would make a whole lot of difference when you park under an overhead floodlight, and your plane is accordingly illuminated.

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Yeah Id like to give PMDG a Big thanks for not being able to activate My NGX Jason Richards

Jason Richards

Thanks PMDG !!! This comes from me only, as my wife and kids don't thank them for me spending so many hours in front of my computer... :-)

Fabrice Lambert

Like they say good things are worth waiting for. This product is simply sublime, and worth every penny. The support is second to none, and it has breathed new life into my simming.Cheers Pmdg, and thanks also for including the BA livery on release :)

Yep, as a die hard virtual cockpit hater, yes, and I really mean hate... I never thought the day would come when I would experience a VC that satisfied me. That day has now come. The NGX also happens to have the best LNAV and VNAV I have come across, and the HUD is utterly sublime. I have been waiting for a top notch HUD for many years. Without a doubt, the PMDG is the best flight sim add-on I have experienced. And I've been messing about with this stuff since the Sinclair Spectrum. And PMDG shouldn't worry too much about and negativity that arises in the forum, it's a reflection of a simmers desire for perfection, not a criticism of the product. Martin Wilby