Sign in to follow this  
BreezyPointDeparture

Thank you PMDG - Come on people, lets make this thread HOT

There is not a lot one can add to all that has been said, but I have been looking for a way to say thanks to ALL at PMDG for a magnificent piece of work, without hi-jacking someone else's thread. I have watched and waited for some time now, waiting for the NGX, without saying much, and the wait was well worth it, so thank you for your skill and expertise and also your patience with many on this forum.What a really good job!! Thank you,John Hansen

Well worth the wait! Thanks PMDG for a truly beautiful aircraft and addition to this fantastic hobby.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Thanks PMDG!Best addon ever:)))))))) Just amazing work PMDG! I never get tired of flying this baby. She handles excellent! /Rodd

Yes the energy and creative spirit they put into this product is amazing! What is even more amazing, is that they have the stamina to go on after release! They will continue to perfect the product with new additions to the 737 family and also features developed for the 777. Amazing work and such a pleasure to play with every day!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

beside the topic, i know, but please bear over with me. I and i friend use the new ngx 737, and we fly with the buildt in multiplayer in fsx. We use skype to talk with eatchother, but we want to use the radio in our's ngx 737 to talk with eatchohter, is this possible? If so, can anyone please give us a step by step explanation on how e do this? Christian

THANK YOU PMDG!!! If I could see you all, I would hug you and give you all my house! They deserve it! (it's HUGE)

FS2004 Forever

Like they say good things are worth waiting for. This product is simply sublime, and worth every penny. The support is second to none, and it has breathed new life into my simming. Cheers Pmdg, and thanks also for including the BA livery on release :)
Support What support??????????????????????? Still no word on when the activation issue will be sorted we are kept in the dark with no apdates on the forum, they dont reply to tickets, $70 paid to PMDG almost 1 month Ago with still no working NGX. I think id call that Very Bad Customer service and support..

Jason Richards

An amazing experience flying your 737.I Doff my hat to you guys... It has to be said, if PMDG can create miracles with an aging rocker like FSX, then I dare to think what they will produce with 'FLIGHT' or 'XPLANE V10'Exciting times...

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH PMDG!!!
I second that : what a sensational add-on !

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Support What support??????????????????????? Still no word on when the activation issue will be sorted we are kept in the dark with no apdates on the forum, they dont reply to tickets, $70 paid to PMDG almost 1 month Ago with still no working NGX. I think id call that Very Bad Customer service and support..
You paid $70 almost a month ago and still no working NGX?? How is that? In earlier posts you stated "Im using the latest version of Track IR . I have re installed the Track IR and NGX 2 times. Each time after a new install the NGX and Track IR work great togeather for 1 or 2 days then after that the NGX freezes again" The NGX is activated, has been working properly but you choose to bag the PMDG staff. Tutt, Tutt, Tutt........

Yes... Thanks PMDG! Great job! 4.0! 4.0! Rich BollWichita, KS

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

You paid $70 almost a month ago and still no working NGX?? How is that? In earlier posts you stated "Im using the latest version of Track IR . I have re installed the Track IR and NGX 2 times. Each time after a new install the NGX and Track IR work great togeather for 1 or 2 days then after that the NGX freezes again" The NGX is activated, has been working properly but you choose to bag the PMDG staff. Tutt, Tutt, Tutt........
It worked for 3 days then i had to re install as FSX kept freezing . When i first bought the NGX it would not activate for a week. Since i re-installed FSX the activation window wont show up I have even re installed Windows. so yeah ive had aboout 3 -4 days off use so Id call that an un working product dont you?????????? im pretty angry. I bet you would be to if it was not working for you after almost 4 weeks.

Jason Richards