Everything posted by jason74
-
Odd autopilot issue: iFly Max 8 & JF F70/100
Its possibly a binding issue with a controller or button/switch
-
9070 XT or 5070 Ti?
jason74 replied to dexify's topic in Video Hardware: Monitors | Multi-Monitors | Video Cards | Drivers etcThey are about the same. I use to Run MSFS 2024 on the 9070XT but switched to the 5070TI as I preferred it over the 9070 XT. It all comes down to personal preference. In todays market I would go the 9070 XT as you will save $$$ and the performance is so close to the 5070TI,
-
PPL holder who does most of his flying at a desk these days
I use to have my Australian PPL for many years but due to medical reasons { Brain Tumour} only flight sim now. The just flight PA28 Warrior is identical to what I learned to fly in back in 1996 at YSBK airport
-
DLSS 5 video for MSFS 2024, the lighting is phenomenal
not worth the FPS hit at the moment
-
First a380-800 Introduction Video Just Released
real long holer sim pilots don’t use time compression that totally destroys the realism. I did it once and got no satisfaction it was like cheating. Never again
-
Synaptic A220 - Cockpit Display will not turn on
I had the same issue
- FlySimware C414AW VNAV Not Working with PAID PMS50 GTN750
-
Buzzed by 767s, Now Want One For Sim
Remember when the LevelD 767 was the go to 767 in the day
-
Rip Current!
You learn about the Dangers of Rip Currents from a early age in Australia because the beach is a big part of growing up for most Aussies, how to spot them, avoid them and get out of them
-
If you could buy only 3 addons from now until FS2028...
where is the announcement of MSFS2028????????????????????????
-
Need help with Quest 3
If its still in the return window if you have one id recommend returning it and get a Pimax Crystal Light, its a bit more expensive but the clarity is much better
-
Fireworks in FS2024?
I was once back in 1999 Flying from Vancouver to Sydney via LA on the 4th of July. we where flying down the West Coast at night in a Canadian 737-200 with fireworks everywhere when we flew over citys and into LAX
-
MSCENERY is Back on the Market Place Store under new name
New name Scenery Creation
-
WINCTRL support is a nightmare
Yep I had problems the 737 FMC about a year ago support was very very bad and very very slow
-
4K MSFS2024 Graphics card - help?!
jason74 replied to VHOJT's topic in Video Hardware: Monitors | Multi-Monitors | Video Cards | Drivers etcdownload this to get ride of message, I find MSFS2024 runs smooth Flightsim.toMSFS 2024 - Remove "Resource usage exceed GPU memory cap...✓ For Microsoft Flight Simulator: This add-on for MSFS 2024 effectively removes the message "Resource usage exceed GPU memory capacity." Detailed installation steps are provided.
-
If you could only keep one…?
The starter of the thread himself said 1 aircraft any everyone including himself are listing Multiple Aircraft
-
If you could only keep one…?
Any of the high quality aircraft from MSCENERY🤣🤣🤣
-
4K MSFS2024 Graphics card - help?!
jason74 replied to VHOJT's topic in Video Hardware: Monitors | Multi-Monitors | Video Cards | Drivers etcMy RTX 5070 TI runs 4K and VR good in MSFS2024 not worth spending the extra on a 5080 or a 5090 its a waste of money. I went from a RTX 3090 24 GB to the RTX 5070 TI and the 5070 TI runs MSFS2024 better and Im betting it also runs better than 7900XTX 24GB. Sure your loosing 8GB but the 7900XTX 24GB is previous Gen like my 3090 was
-
Paying attention to the World Cup?
Game of Actors
-
Bought GTN650 for Wrong Flight Simulator
contact support for where the purchase was made
-
New website! Airline2Sim back in business?
well i logged in none of my PMDG 737 training purchases are available , been stung once and never again
-
Flightsim Studios E-Jets on sale until 31st May
FSS E-jets are garbage
-
Download Nvidia Control Panel while you still can.
Yes
-
GSX Pro 4.0, what a screwup
I like it , I have no issues so far on my end
-
X-Plane 12.4.3 made me rethink buying a VR headset
The Pimax end up costing is $0 if you dont like VR and decide to return within the time frame, Sure you do pay the cost upfront but get a full refund