Sign in to follow this  
Flamin_Squirrel

You've been flying the NGX too much when...

...when you you see your laptop on the seat beside you and think, 'I really should stow that before take off...' Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

...you enter EDDLEDDF in your car GPS when you want to drive from Düsseldorf to Frankfurt

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

...when you drive up a hill and your thumb starts feeling for the trim switch on your steering wheel. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

When you sitting in a parked car with your girlfriend and whispering to your self: doors are closed, sitbelts, lights... Mm ready to start... And sundely out loud: did you get the taxi clearence?

When you pull over after a couple hours drive to shut the engine down and restart it because you fear a CTD. Bert Van Bulck

LOL When you driving with your girlfriend, and your phone rings on the far end on the back sit. "You have control" and reaching back with your both hands :(

When you driving on cruise control you lower your radio volume in order to slow down!

When before starting the engine you look on the ceiling of your car to see if you flipped all the switches that needed flippin'. And, for that matter, when you wish that your car had an overhead with buttons and cool lights. Also, If you wish that you'd need to flip more switches before starting the engine.

Cristi Neagu

...When you drive right in the middle of two lanes on the highway and feel proud about it.

When in the camping car while you driving you set the "auto pilot" on (cruise control) and go to the back to make some coffee!

When you got to pick up your mother in law at the airport, you see her waiting at the "pick up zone" and you ininiate a "Go Around".

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.