Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexan1252

Cruise anomaly

I have seen that in some occasions after being cruise for some time, the plane begins to feeling our to the right and left ... is maintained in route, but sometimes isdeviatestoo of a line drawn from the route please somebody can help me?

I have seen that in some occasions after being cruise for some time, the plane begins to feeling our to the right and left ... is maintained in route,but sometimes isdeviatestoo of a line drawn from the route please somebody can help me?
I think this will help you: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/346862-my-new-weather-config-works-perfect-with-the-ngx/page__hl__weather+works+perfect__fromsearch__1

I get this when using FSinn weather---rolling left and right of track-- A/P disconnect doesn't help and eventually airplane becomes uncontrollable. Skipper

I used to get this in the CS 767, but now I don't bother with the plane. Whenever i sped up time, its like a rollercoaster.

I used to get this in the CS 767, but now I don't bother with the plane. Whenever i sped up time, its like a rollercoaster.
Is it any wonder. Speed up time when you drive your car and see if you can keep it straight on the road!

The problem is with Thermal effects and turbulence in FSX.. disable this in the weather tab in display settings "Disable turbulence and thermal effects on aircraft"

Is it any wonder. Speed up time when you drive your car and see if you can keep it straight on the road!
This is while it was on autopilot, no other plane did it.

This is while it was on autopilot, no other plane did it.
Probably because the NGX is the only PMDG plane you have? This issue only happens with the PMDG planes because they are very sensitive. Only way to fix it is to read my tutorial and make the changes based on what software you have. Its called S-turning and/or Autopilot hunting where the aircraft will be banking left and right. http://forum.avsim.net/topic/346862-my-new-weather-config-works-perfect-with-the-ngx/page__hl__weather+works+perfect__fromsearch__1

Probably because the NGX is the only PMDG plane you have? This issue only happens with the PMDG planes because they are very sensitive. Only way to fix it is to read my tutorial and make the changes based on what software you have. Its called S-turning and/or Autopilot hunting where the aircraft will be banking left and right.
Nope he said it was like a roller coaster which implies up and down. This turns up when you speed up time because you see it more with time sped up and also the system cant react as fast so it is accentuated.

The problem is with Thermal effects and turbulence in FSX.. disable this in the weather tab in display settings "Disable turbulence and thermal effects on aircraft"
Will the aircraft still react to turblunences and thermal effects anymore after you disable this setting? It would be quite unrealistic if you have to disable every turbulence in order to make the aircraft fly straight... Dominik

I get this when using FSinn weather---rolling left and right of track-- A/P disconnect doesn't help and eventually airplane becomes uncontrollable. Skipper
using fsinn weather causes this rolling left and right disable fsinn weather and you should be ok, try using the fsuipc wind smoothing option if you have it. aso if u using ase try using some of the tweaks in the options as well, since i havnt had any problems with wind shifts

Will the aircraft still react to turblunences and thermal effects anymore after you disable this setting? It would be quite unrealistic if you have to disable every turbulence in order to make the aircraft fly straight...
I dont check that box anymore in FSX for disabling Turbulence and Thermal Effects near aircraft. I use ASE DWC and FSUIPC with the 3 boxes checked in there. Does not completely do away with turbulence and all cause I still feel it right now with 114 knot header at FL360 on way from SCEL to SCIP and my aircraft is bucking around on the turbulence. Read the tutorial though, there only 2 ways to get rid of the problem with s-turning. FSX or FSUIPC.