Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbassue

In the Evening (:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

OH MY GOD. You should sell wallpapers, to be honest with you. ;)
Nah, these only take a minute or two to make, selling them just because they look good is pointless haha.Thanks for the kind words Guys.

Nah, these only take a minute or two to make, selling them just because they look good is pointless haha.Thanks for the kind words Guys.
Do you just use the blur tool over the areas you want out of focus or do you use some advanced voodoo techniques to get those awesome results? :(

Do you just use the blur tool over the areas you want out of focus or do you use some advanced voodoo techniques to get those awesome results? tongue.png
Haha, yes the blur tool In photoshop, however sometimes, I select all the parts I want to, and then go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur, and blur those areas I selected.Uh, there was something else I was going to tell you but I forgot.EDIT : Oh yes, if you use the last method, make sure you feather your selection for optimum results :)

Haha, yes the blur tool In photoshop, however sometimes, I select all the parts I want to, and then go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur, and blur those areas I selected.Uh, there was something else I was going to tell you but I forgot.EDIT : Oh yes, if you use the last method, make sure you feather your selection for optimum results :)
I do that occasionally too. ;) Here's an example: http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6564/201199221020271.jpghttp://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3516/shortso.jpg :(

Amazing photos! What airport is the first image at?
Sydney, round the world Lufthansa trip :(

Nice set....i did a flyby over your house a few days ago in a CAL NGX. That was a tribute to you...LOL

Looks great, I must admit i dont do much night flying on FSX, might do some tonight after work :-)

Nice set....i did a flyby over your house a few days ago in a CAL NGX. That was a tribute to you...LOL
Haha Simeon, I just read that That's epic thanks!