Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

P3D SCREENSHOTS

Very nice screenshots!Is it default scenary or custom?

Thanks Mike.Yes, it takes some time to download the product but you won't regret it.
---------------------------------------------------------------- Hi David. How much really different is P3D over FSX? I finally got FSX working superbly (updated sound driver was all it took!) Is P3D smoother fully loaded out vs. FSX? How much more animated and/or 'real life' is the water bodies, etc. I'd appreciate your opinion on this. If FLIGHT is a dud...this might be the next logical step...as LM seems to be tweaking and supporting it. Finally...would you sort of term P3D as what SP3 would have been, if MS did not walk away from FSX? Wondering.... Mitch

Hi, Downloading now, wow its going to take hours. One part done, two parts left.
Hey Mike- GetRight has a shutdown function which will allow you to download P3D overnight and then turn off your computer. This could be down while away at work as well I suppose. I downloaded it and am not impressed. I'm not saying that in a bad way. I have FSX set up perfectly with no instability or crashes (which some people keep referring to when advocating P3D) so I see no reason to do this all over again, at least not yet. I suspect this whole scenario is going to change if/when Flight appears/disappears so I'm keeping P3D on the drive for the time being. Ten bucks a month isn't a deal breaker for me.

Guys, I think this forum has been made for screenshot posting. I would urge you to make a thread about your questions and discuss them there, keeping this thread about what it's about - posting screenshots.

Guys, I think this forum has been made for screenshot posting. I would urge you to make a thread about your questions and discuss them there, keeping this thread about what it's about - posting screenshots.
OK

P3D, Orbx PNW demo, Carenado and bloom, quite a combination.

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

Hi Jean-Paul, Sweet looking shots, I'm now installing my addons. I hope to have a few screen shots online myself soon.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

I'm now installing my addons. I hope to have a few screen shots online myself soon.
Hey Mike, Good to see you here too. The right people keep showing up! Applause.gif Kind regards,

Beautiful shots!!!.........You are all drawing me in!!! haha!!Big Grin.gif

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Does P3D have a "warmer" tone to the scenery rendering than FSX? I really like the look! Here comparison shots, both over PNW Olympic mountains, default effects (no REX etc).

Bert

are you sure the 2 shots comes from the 2 simulators? It's strange the clouds are exactly in the same positions!seems to me the first shot is a photoediting of the second one

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

My fsx runs on: CPU:Corei7950@4.1Ghz (196*21) Mobo:Asus P6tDeluxeV2 RAM:Corsair 12Gb Video:Nvidia 580 GTX HDD:2 WD 130Gb + 1 Seagate barracuda 500Gb

??Save a flight with FSX, copy the 3 related files from a folder to another and you have exactly the same flight on two different simulators.What is your problem?? Thinking.gif

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

are you sure the 2 shots comes from the 2 simulators? It's strange the clouds are exactly in the same positions!seems to me the first shot is a photoediting of the second one
Yeah, sure! He surely did that. Especially a longtime member here...Gosh...Check here:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/349840-wow-i-was-so-wrong/

If you use the same flight across both sims and default FSX/P3D clouds (which use identical textures), then of course they will be in a similar location. I am amused people are suggesting Bert has photoshopped the images, hehe! And yes, P3D does use a much warmer slightly sepia base color tone in its shaders, which I like as well.

Cheers,

John Venema

Orbx_Logo_Avatar.png