Sign in to follow this  
sluggy

UK2000 London City (EGLC) incoming!

Don't forget the E Jets also qualify, if you happen to own the Wilco/Feelthere products.

Looking great. However, how are the rules in the forum, linking to or showing pictures of comming payware products? unsure.pngcool.png
People are allowed to discuss any payware product (including upcoming ones) as much as they want. It is the developers who are not allowed to advertise their payware products on the AVSIM Forums. If this thread was started by the developer of the scenery then that is not allowed. As that is not the case it is perfectly fine.

I can confirm (not that I'm being questioned) that I'm a mere user of Gary's UK2000 sceneries, so everybody's happy! Whew.gif Cheers, SLuggy

Looks great. Pity all the benchmark FS9 add-ons (PMDG, LDS, iFly) are too big to get in there. I think I'll have to dig the F1 ATR out, but it would be nice to have a go in a jet. Could you get a 737-600 into EGLC?
I'll let you know shortly after release! Warning, it may not be pretty... Whistle.gif Cheers, SLuggy

Just installed and tried it out. It's a terrific scenery, as one would expect from Mr. Summons. Note that the water textures on either side of the runway are custom, and are a bit dull when compared with my Zinertek water in the Thames, but that's a small quibble only.

John G.

Got a BA 737-700 into there, but you've got to hang on, feels like you're nose-diving into the Thames. Great scenery. Cheers, SLuggy

I was also wondering if it works with Visual Flight London (as in the fabulous screen shot above, Canary Wharf tower seems to be standing a little lonely on its own!)

beta.gif

HiDoes this scenery works with Visual Flight London?Thanks
I was also wondering if it works with Visual Flight London (as in the fabulous screen shot above, Canary Wharf tower seems to be standing a little lonely on its own!)
From the manual : Compatibility This scenery fits well with the default FS9 and FSX scenery; this product is made to fit with theHorizon Software VFR Photo scenery for FS2004 and the new Generation X Photo Scenery for FSXand is our recommended choice of VFR scenery. If you use UK2000 Scenery Part4, London Airport or Old original London City for FS2004 then pleaseremove all files with the name 'eglc' from the products scenery folder.VFR LONDON FS2004 note If you use Visual flights VFR London then please remove file “VFL_TerraForm_London_Base.bgl”from the products scenery folderLONDON X (FSX) note If you use Aerosoft's London X, the untick the City airport from the scenery library.

Got a BA 737-700 into there, but you've got to hang on, feels like you're nose-diving into the Thames. Great scenery. Cheers, SLuggy
But can you get it out with anything with any sort of payload ;)

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

small update for fs9 users if you go to the Uk 2000 sitesteve
And the update removes the custom water textures, thus making my original criticism moot. Great job Gary!

John G.

Just curious to hear how you all are getting along with this? I am hanging back from purchasing it as I'm concerned about frame rates caused by so much AI in the London area. Already have Gary's Gatwick and Aerosoft Heathrow and wonder if adding EGLC might cause a problem?

Hi, Ian!I am still on the demo version, considering purchase.I also have both Heathrow and Gatwick from Gary. And 100% traffic.In my few tests I had no FPS problems at EGLC even though my hardware is far from being top notch now. Treat yourself with the demo version and check it. It's full - there are just two demo boxes over the runway.