Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion Available

I'm loving the 700.Very very nice aircraft to fly.Just a little question, I remember during development that Ryan said we would be able to choose the engine thrust rating equipped on our aircraft, and post SP1 this is still not the case. Is this planned in the future or was it dropped from the plans. The reason I'm asking is that the NGX 700s maximum thrust is 22k, while I believe that delta airlines has some 700 equipped with 27k? engines for flying to south America. I'm sure there are other airlines that have higher than 22k on there 700s.Any news on this PMDG?

I know this is not a screenshot forum but the -700 line is just amazing!

Wow. The -600 climbs like a rocket and stops on a dime, especially with the short field kit. With its slow approach speeds, I feel I set it up on the ILS, go have dinner and still be back in time for landing. It's like driving a little coupe. To the developers, great first impressions.

Wonderful, the 600 is docile as a Cessna 172.I can operate with ease in SWGO. Thank you.João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

First of all I would like to thank PMDG for the perfect 737NGX package.But Im experiencing some problems with the 600/700. When i load the aircraft it keeps asking me to activate it every time, and when Im in the airport and load the cold and dark state, nothing happens and nothing works, battery switch, std by power selector and the aircraft doesn't respond to any command!Any ideas or suggestions?the 800/900 are working perfectly

I have trouble with webshop. Don't accept my password. I dont get an email. Nor normal nor spam. Can somebody from support contact me?RegardsSwen

It's really a great expansion for the base package! I've bought it yesterday and I must say that this is the best add-on for FSX!Regards,

Just ordered the Expansion - and allready downloading it.Usually I get 2 E-Mails from your E-Commerce System:One with the Order Confirmation and one with Downloadlink and Serialnumber.I only got the first one, the second one is missing currently. Is this behavior now new? I found the code and the download Link in my Shop Profile, so no need to worry about that, but still wondering.Thanks for your effort to bring as the best airlinersimulation for FSX smile.png

I am jealous of all of you,I have purchased but won't be able to fly for a couple of weeks!!ahhhg!

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I just paid for the 600-700 expansion with paypal and never got a download link in my email?

For those who didn't get a download link email - just go to your PMDG account and in the Order Details of the expansion pack you will find the download link and the activation code.

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

I'm in the same predicament LOL.gif
BF3 ftw!Back to this expansion, can anyone tell me the general differences between the -700 and -800? I normally fly the -800WL as a BBJ, would the -700 give me better takeoff performance, or is it any faster than the -800?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I never got any emails from PMDG after purchasing the 6/700 either, but since I had already read about that problem here, I copied the key and downloaded the software straight from the purchase confirmation page.Still, I think they should really look into this problem of missing emails! (and, no, they didn't land (no pun intended) in my spambox...)

Outstanding! I am at the supermarket with my wife but I will be purchasing the B737 ASAP thanks guys

Xaver Uzo

fs2crew_747_banner4.png

LOL, yes I am afraid to admit I have foregone the 600,700 while I continue to play BF3, LOL. Partly that's because I had to unplug my rudder pedals because I couldnt find a way to disable their input in BF3.Tomorrow, I swear, back to work and back to the NGX!

Noah Bryant