Sign in to follow this  
PiperWarrior29

So what's next...?

Am I the only person who believes there is absolutely no way it can be an aircraft? PMDG take years to create the best aircraft and it just seems so unlikely that they are going to suddenly release a 757 or any other aircraft which would take a substantial amount of time to develop. This secret project (if intended for fsx) has gotta be a utility like an airline simulation after all Mr Randazzo did mention something like this in the FsBreak podcast 96 found here: http://www.fsbreak.net/podcast/96Skip to 1hr 17m for the part where Robert mentions it.Rich

Am I the only person who believes there is absolutely no way it can be an aircraft? PMDG take years to create the best aircraft and it just seems so unlikely that they are going to suddenly release a 757 or any other aircraft which would take a substantial amount of time to develop. This secret project (if intended for fsx) has gotta be a utility like an airline simulation after all Mr Randazzo did mention something like this in the FsBreak podcast 96 found here: http://www.fsbreak.net/podcast/96Skip to 1hr 17m for the part where Robert mentions it.Rich
Well, who said they were only working on the 737NGX all this time? If its a secret, of course they'd tell you they've only been working on the 737.

Inactive

Well, I would really love to see un upgrade of the MD11. It is a beauty already, but if it is possibe to upgrade the VC of the MD11 to the quality of the NGX I really love it.Eric
Have to agree. A little VC polish would be very nice. I would rather spend 20 bucks on that than a LCF or a 747 8 visual model.

Well, who said they were only working on the 737NGX all this time? If its a secret, of course they'd tell you they've only been working on the 737.
I don't think the guys at PMDG would be able to contain their excitement about a new aircraft for such a long period of time. They were dying to show their new HUGS in the NGX :)Rich

I don't think the guys at PMDG would be able to contain their excitement about a new aircraft for such a long period of time. They were dying to show their new HUGS in the NGX :)Rich
And look at the grief they got for their troubles! Six months and more of "Are we there yet?" and "But you promised!". I suspect the next time we hear about a PMDG release will be when the product is on the shelf ready for purchase!

And look at the grief they got for their troubles! Six months and more of "Are we there yet?" and "But you promised!". I suspect the next time we hear about a PMDG release will be when the product is on the shelf ready for purchase!
And I do believe it is better this way. In the past I have become excited about products (not PMDG) only to wait years and lose all interest. I'd much rather found out 1-2 months maximum before the product is released which gives enough time to prepare but not too much time to get bored of endless waiting.Rich

Actually....a bizjet would be great (a Lear 35 absolutely wonderful, or perhaps a Hawker 800). Personally, I REALLY hope that they work the Dash 8 after they get done with the NGX.Kent

Kent Valentine

P3D - PMDG 737-600/700/800/900; 777; 747-400 v3

I couldn't agree more on bizjets. We could do fine with a new Lear 35, 45, and 60 as a series.

Keith Guillory

If they are working on the 777, let's hope like "heck" they are working on the Dash 8 in parallel. Waiting another two years for a Dash 8 would be "less than optimum".K.

Kent Valentine

P3D - PMDG 737-600/700/800/900; 777; 747-400 v3

Longshot here, but what if the very private and very sought after Gulfstream has made their aircraft data available to PMDG! I'd be alllllll over that!

I don't know that for what reason they are not updating there development schedule page:http://support.preci...t-schedule.aspx
Yes, if we're going off that - I quote "This product is expected to fit into the release schedule someplace between the 737NGX and the 777." Meaning the Dash series...and...
There's something none of you know about coming before the 777 tongue.png
Seem's a bit of a no-brainer to me.

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Yes, if we're going off that - I quote "This product is expected to fit into the release schedule someplace between the 737NGX and the 777." Meaning the Dash series...and...Seem's a bit of a no-brainer to me.
Care to enlighten me? I seem to be out of the loop a little bit...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg