Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JasonB

PMDG 737NGX -600/700 Paint Kit Updated - A public apology...

Folks,The PMDG 737NGX -600/700 Paint Kit has been updated and re-uploaded for all of you to download. I must - publicly- apologize for the major screw up, in my haste to get everything squared away for the NGX -600/700 release and a misunderstanding with our painter, I included some -800/900 PSDs in the kit.As of right now, the kit has the correct master fuselage crop regions, wing emergency exit markings (single arrows) and the correct window alpha transparencies, all specific to the -600/700.You may re-download the paint kit and paint away to your heart's desire...Again I apologize for the screw up, now RSR has called me to the gallows so off I go...Regards,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

I just downloaded it and the .zip wouldn't open. Windows 7 said it had an error. It's downloaded size came in smaller than what the website stated. Internet explorer said it had finished the download successfully.Anyone else?Brett Williamson

Brett Williamson

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Folks,The PMDG 737NGX -600/700 Paint Kit has been updated and re-uploaded for all of you to download. I must - publicly- apologize for the major screw up, in my haste to get everything squared away for the NGX -600/700 release and a misunderstanding with our painter, I included some -800/900 PSDs in the kit.As of right now, the kit has the correct master fuselage crop regions, wing emergency exit markings (single arrows) and the correct window alpha transparencies, all specific to the -600/700.You may re-download the paint kit and paint away to your heart's desire...Again I apologize for the screw up, now RSR has called me to the gallows so off I go...Regards,
RSR should be buying you a cold beer.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, P3D 5.0, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Corsair Spec Omega Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, EVGA 850+ Gold PSU,Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Samsung 43 UHD TV, LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Logitech X56 Hotas Stick and Throttle, Logitech/Saitek Flight Yoke System, Multi, Radio, Switch Panels

I just downloaded it and the .zip wouldn't open. Windows 7 said it had an error. It's downloaded size came in smaller than what the website stated. Internet explorer said it had finished the download successfully.Anyone else?Brett Williamson
Brett,Did you try to double click on the archive ?Patrick

Patrick Gendre

Thank you. No problems with the tail section, i assume? I painted it and looks fine on the model ;)

Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.7GHz · 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3800 14-15-12 · nVidia RTX2080Ti · Gigabyte x570i WiFi PRO · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2 SATA · LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz GSYNC · NZXT H210i · Fully Watercooled · Seasonic Core 650W 80+ GOLD

38.jpg

Hi Jason as a painter myself i understand the issues and how such a slip can happen but for a painter with such callibre as you have it takes a lot more to appologise 1thing i will say mateDONT WORRY we all make mistakes keep up the good work Mate

Craig Hobson

Brett,Did you try to double click on the archive ?Patrick
Yes I did Patrick. I will download it again and see. I don't consider IE to be that great.Brett

Brett Williamson

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Jason,Thanks.Now I can learn about painting aircraft.I think I will try Janet (area 51).For now I am using the Janet supplied by PMDG ... which I like very much.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - KDTW

I just downloaded it and the .zip wouldn't open. Windows 7 said it had an error. It's downloaded size came in smaller than what the website stated. Internet explorer said it had finished the download successfully.Anyone else?
same for me, right now I'm trying to get the 600 kit with google chrome but don't think it will work ...a bit off topic but which program are you guys using to paint?I have a paint shop pro 9 but can't open the fuselage master (800/900) due to a lack of memory (?) ...I tried to see if I could open it with a trial version of corel paint shop pro X4 but all I got was a series of70 and over singular psd files which I could not merge in one.Francesco

Thanks for fixing this so fast :)

Robin Harazim

System:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3,4GHz

Motherboard: MSI DKA790GX Platinum

RAM: 8GB GeIL DDR2 @ 1066MHz

GPU: Gainward HD4870 GS with 1024MB VRAM

HID: Logitech G15 Blue, Logitech G500, Logitech Force 3D Pro

FSX: Acc-Pack, REX 2.0 OD, UTX, GEX, FSG2010, ASE SP3, PMDG 737NGX v2987, WoAI, a lot of scenery

same for me, right now I'm trying to get the 600 kit with google chrome but don't think it will work ...a bit off topic but which program are you guys using to paint?I have a paint shop pro 9 but can't open the fuselage master (800/900) due to a lack of memory (?) ...I tried to see if I could open it with a trial version of corel paint shop pro X4 but all I got was a series of70 and over singular psd files which I could not merge in one.Francesco
I opened it in Photoshop ok.How much memory do you have?Can you open a smaller PSD like the Tail in CorelX4?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - KDTW

I am having an issue with DXTBMP. I load up the texture created with photoshop and it's not keeping the 4096x4096 resolution. Instead, it's scaling it to 2048x2048 and i can't seem to find a way to disable this scaling which is automatic, apparently?Does anyone know how can i solve this problem, or maybe another texture converter?Thank you,

Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.7GHz · 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3800 14-15-12 · nVidia RTX2080Ti · Gigabyte x570i WiFi PRO · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2 SATA · LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz GSYNC · NZXT H210i · Fully Watercooled · Seasonic Core 650W 80+ GOLD

38.jpg

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now