Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

does anybody else have course changes while on appproach

Here is the problem, for example I setup for 108.50 and course number 350, before I know it and I am on final the course number has changed to something like 353, and I am unable to change it while on approach. I also have sp1 installed and this is the only problem that have. How can I correct this or does anybody else have this issue as well. It's almost like a Hudaanee trick now yu see it now you don't.thanks,Ronny

It does that because 353 is the old FSX data and 350 is the newer Navigraph data which comes with the NGX.You can stop it from changing if you wish but remember that the FSX data is the one that gets used.If you want to stop it from changing................go to "SET FSX LOC CRS" in the CDU PMDG-Setup.....Options.......Simulation.Fred.

You can't without serious work - it's hardcoded into the scenery bgls. The local magnetic variation would have to be updated as well.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan are you referring to the magnetic variation updates in your post here?http://forum.avsim.net/topic/336155-magnetic-variation-updates-for-fs9-and-fsx/

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

That's the global file - there are both global and local magnetic variation entries in FSX. The global is easy to update, the local is not.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

so thus what should I download Ryan or anybody else to correct this problem go to "SET FSX LOC CRS" in the CDU PMDG-Setup.....Options.......Simulation. Please help me on this one everything else works for my favorite plane ..

so thus what should I download Ryan or anybody else to correct this problem go to "SET FSX LOC CRS" in the CDU PMDG-Setup.....Options.......Simulation. Please help me on this one everything else works for my favorite plane ..
At the moment you are setup to use the FSX data !So you don't need to do anything. If the course changes that is ok.It is changing to the one you need.Fred.

Why rsperge has all the white space on the bottom of his posts ?

Ronny! (rsperge)Go to your profile>settings>signature......and delete the white empty space in the EDIT field.(Your post are to looooong, without anything at all) Whistle.gif/ Leffe

Yeah, never mind what i originally wrote here..

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

so I went to Philly on 9l turned the course inidicator off in the cdu, and I was still off center to the right of the runway,I paused for that second and was not centered on the runway when I was over it to make sure in spot view. The course number was 085 but the funny thing it never changedPlease tell me how I can correct this probelm s there something I have to download, I have sp1 and everything else is working fine.I will also try to correct all that white spae in my posts, reallly sorry about that, but please help e out,I am not the greatest with computers, and I am also disabled, 15 operations in last 7 years just to be personable, so I am a bit slow sometimes.i

Ronny!, If you are not centered exactly on the rwy, that has to do with the magvar file.All Navdata (in the default scenery) are from year 2005 and thosechanges a little every year.Download this from year 2010 and read the included "Read me file"Site is here: http://hsors.pagesperso-orange.fr/navaids.html/ Leffe

Leffe, thanks so much,I will give it a shot later, have to renew my drivers license now, but which line do I download specifically and still trying to get that sig fixed can't seen to delete all thewhite space, really sorry about that maybe you can hel me on both, cause I really like this plane.