Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

Kudos to both of you guys!! :)Btw, one question, the PMDG737NGX_GRND.wav, is only for the 800 and not the rest? :) (maybe a stupid question ;))Best regardsJakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Kudos to both of you guys!! :)Btw, one question, the PMDG737NGX_GRND.wav, is only for the 800 and not the rest? :) (maybe a stupid question ;))Best regardsJakob
If you have the 600 -700 series aswell you will need to place a copy of the PMDG737NGX_GRND.wav in the 700 NGX folder aswell overwriting that but BACK IT UP !

Hi Steve,thank you very much for your quick reply! ;) And will do! ;)Best regardsJakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Thanks!!, oh, i have been waiting for this one, ok, i have a silly question haha, i have read the readme but i cant find where i need to put the speedbrakewave. thanks you guys amazing

Thanks!!, oh, i have been waiting for this one, ok, i have a silly question haha, i have read the readme but i cant find where i need to put the speedbrakewave. thanks you guys amazing
Speed-brake Wav needs to be dropped into the Various sounds folder and make sure you back up PMDG'S original as you may not be keen .. I have just lowered the dB's on it not a great deal of difference to be honest

here is the new readme file, I Bold few parts to try and make it more noticeable.I also corrected few minor in correctionshttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/49047749/Readme.rtf

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Joel im just re mastering the taxi sound. to me it sounds like a train and i want to make it more natural
HAHAH i just wish i could here its anyway

HAHAH i just wish i could here its anyway
Daniel if your following the readme you will do. If not i really can't understand why have you got all the settings right in volume

Joel im just re mastering the taxi sound. to me it sounds like a train and i want to make it more natural
feel free.Taxi sound is very tricky for it to sound right, that is why I never did it in the 1st place.I only did the RW run roll as that's easy.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Sound is so important in a simulator. This is the first jet addon for FSX that really came with a soundset I did not have to fiddle with at all! However, I was using a replacement ground rumble / rattle sound other than the default PMDG one which was too steady and quiet. Other than that I loved the NGX sound set.. until you guys made this little update! Great job... I just can't do it justice until everyone is out of the house and I can crank up the volume... wife and kids think I'm cookoo if I want it that loud, yet for some reason the TV has Spongebob on loud enough to hear it across the street... but I digress...