Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

whats gonna be first 777 or a320?

yes...
I just bought the 747X and tried the NGX and i would love to see the queen of the skies with that quality, and i don't complain abut its quality as is the best addon i ever flew for fsx...

I just bought the 747X and tried the NGX and i would love to see the queen of the skies with that quality, and i don't complain abut its quality as is the best addon i ever flew for fsx...
You obviously haven't seen the 737NGX yet!6352139778_8f7fcc2276_b.jpg6338169787_aa53027912_b.jpg

Inactive

You obviously haven't seen the 737NGX yet!6352139778_8f7fcc2276_b.jpg6338169787_aa53027912_b.jpg
Iv'e seen it, just that i would love to see the 747X like the NGX 2011-10-29_11-45-24-824.jpg?gl=US2011-10-29_15-23-16-661.jpg?gl=US2011-10-29_11-39-54-842.jpg?gl=USThat's my lil bird, but i would love to see it like the NGX when it comes for functionality and the stunning VC

You don't have to wait at all. Lefteris, who used to develop for PMDG was the one that hinted at an A320 and that is going well at FSlabs. To my best memory the two projects that will be next from PMDG are a Dash 8 and the Boeing 777.Go out and get some fresh air eh?
Dash8, hopefully the Q400? I want! ... Praying.gif

Dave P. Woycek

I would like to see the remake of 747X up to NGX high standards... 777 will be just a boring "flying computer" ;)Gregor Grzesiaczynski
Says the guy using a computer to fly his toys on!Haha

From what I've understood, 777 is in work right now, they are going to make a dash, but unlikely sadly to be the 400. They going to patch the js41 and at some point plan to redo the 747 to ngx standards. I personally think we will see js41 patch, 777, dash then 747 with a few other goodies throughout.By which time flight, xplane etc will all be established in the market and think a review of where fs development will be going will happen, and either see items transferred across to both or either platform, or continue with fsx and further planes like the 787 etc.

Dubai to Los Angeles and back in the 77-200LR anyone? hehe
That sounds like an incredibly boring time. I mean, what is that, 14-15 hours at cruise?

That sounds like an incredibly boring time. I mean, what is that, 14-15 hours at cruise?
16 hours 30 mins, th longest scheduled flight in the world. I'll use my LR onthe Atlanta - Johannesburg route, 17 hours 5min, fourth longest route in the world, longest for the LR

Inactive

Dubai to Los Angeles and back in the 77-200LR anyone? hehe
I'm soo Looking forward to that biggrin.png And on that topic, I still wonder why there is yet no DXB payware for FSX, the default one is beyond boring!!.... I hope someone is secretly working on it Praying.gif

I'm soo Looking forward to that biggrin.png And on that topic, I still wonder why there is yet no DXB payware for FSX, the default one is beyond boring!!.... I hope someone is secretly working on it Praying.gif
Ohh for the love of God plz give me a high-end scenery for Dubai for FSX!!! Otherwise all my Emirates flights in the 777, coming into approach in Dubai, is gonna be awful! City and Airport please!! Love.gif

From what I've understood, 777 is in work right now, they are going to make a dash, but unlikely sadly to be the 400. (...)
unlikely sadly to be the 400? Is it going to be the -400 or not?I wouldn't want the old -300 stuff.

Dave P. Woycek

god i hope PMDG will make the Airbus A320 NEO one day...but that will sure take some years...

Just search for Ryan's post on the Dash. They are doing the 300. Whether a Q400 is in the pipeline in the future from PMDG will await to be seen. There is actually quite a decent looking Q400 in development, from a team already related to simulation of the Dash 8, if that is a clue. Andrew